Pandora Starter box set

Chilledenuff

Thanks everyone for the kind words,

the cloth and pandys hair could do with a few highlights though, thats my thought.

Thanks for this, the photos (cameraphone :() haven't done them justice, the coat and hair are highlighted and it can be seen in the flesh but it is fairly subtle and the phone decided it wouldn't pick them up (my excuse anyways :flute:)

Great looking stuff, love the sickly reddish around the eyes - Did it myself on McMourning, and it really adds to the creepyness

Yeah, i'm umming and ahing about wether or not to do the same to pandora, definately makes candy and kade look far more sinister

Thanks for this, the photos (cameraphone :() haven't done them justice, the coat and hair are highlighted and it can be seen in the flesh but it is fairly subtle and the phone decided it wouldn't pick them up (my excuse anyways :flute:)

ah, phonecams, my dreaded old nemesis... ^^

thanks! i'm not sure how i missed the flash when i cleaned up the models and i did spot it when painting. I didn't cut it off then because i thought it might make it look a bit more ethereal with the hand drifting out of the misty torso.. i'm not convinced though, i might play it like that a couple of times, see if my opponents say 'there's flash!' if they do, out come the cutters!

Edited by Chilledenuff
typo

I really like them all, excellent work.

I can't shake the thought that candy looks like the joker's daughter. Her face seems really done up with make up and a bit deranged, which is certainly not a bad thing... In fact I have just been inspired on my own candy's paint scheme :D.

On Kade the work around his eyes looks awesome!