GenCon

I'll be in the exhibit hall working for Wyrd at least half of every... which is AWESOME... at least... I think it's awesome!!!

Heh, well, it's not exactly like work, and certainly not what I'm used to doing for 'work'. Playing games, running demos, talking about how awesome Malifaux is, sucking in new people....

Nope. That's FUN. Not work. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Only a couple days left.

I will be there late on Wednesday, rushing the Wyrd booth on Thursday, then helping out volunteering Friday (I am fairly certain I am tagged for PWars demo's). On Saturday I will be beating LoboStele :fight: in the early rounds of the Master of Malifaux event but only because he is not using an Avatar in the tournament. Then Sunday is fairly open, so I might pick up a ticket for the Wild Cards event - not sure yet.

This is also my first year, and I am looking forward to it.

On Saturday I will be beating LoboStele :fight: in the early rounds of the Master of Malifaux event but only because he is not using an Avatar in the tournament. Then Sunday is fairly open, so I might pick up a ticket for the Wild Cards event - not sure yet.

LOL

They aren't releasing ANY avatars for my Masters. Oh well. :(

Looking forward to meeting a lot of folks in person though. :D

Well seeing as gencon is now over.... I WAS there, got to pick up the dead justice box set, the new book, Avatar of Vengeance, some alternate sculpts and PUPPET WARS!!!! I also got to play some of the most exciting games of Malifaux I have yet to play against a lot of great people, AND met the awesome people at Wyrd who make the game we all love. such an AWESOME WEEKEND, looking forward to next year!!!!