Heya.

Fog

Howdy everyone. My name is James and I just started getting into Malifaux last month. This is the first 'build your own' minis game I've been involved with, though I played Mechwarrior and Mage Knight at a high level back in the day. I've been lurking the forums since before I picked up my first pieces and I'm glad to finally be joining the community.

Thanks!

I'm currently working mainly with Arcanists, but I'm sure that's expanding. I've really caught the modelling and painting bug. It's been an amazing way to relax after getting home from work.

And sometimes, the sweets are worth the poison.

Howdy everyone. My name is James and I just started getting into Malifaux last month. This is the first 'build your own' minis game I've been involved with, though I played Mechwarrior and Mage Knight at a high level back in the day. I've been lurking the forums since before I picked up my first pieces and I'm glad to finally be joining the community.

Thanks!

Howdy, enjoy your stay

First Rule of Malifaux: Never take sweets from anyone offering them. They're most likely poisoned.

Welcome to the game :)

I always eat them :D

Welcome. You come at interesting times. Enjoi!

It's always interesting

:D yay excited! *pockets Fog* mwhahah i shall call you jeffery! :D

Am I the only one of your 'toys' not called Jeffery

• 1 month later...