Brawls with the Dreamer

Angor

I would say Pandora would be a good choice as well as alot of the mainstream nightmares are terrifying. So why not play into Pandora as well. Also she can make models loose their immunities to Wp so terrifying is even better. Then just the fact that she deals out a decent amount of damage and makes people hit themselves so you can say, "stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself." Lol

Also she can make models loose their immunities to Wp so terrifying is even better.

Not quite. Immune to Influence doesn't mean you ignore Terrifying as it only works when you're the defender (Terrifying is a simple duel so you're the attacker).

Also the wording on Terrifying has been changed to something like "Terrifying only affects living models without the Terrifying ability" so nothing is immune to Terrifying any more (i.e. I think constructs used to be immune to terrifying), so Pandora can't strip away any immunities as there are none ("immune" is a game term so you need the specific wording)

I used to think as you did, and Sketch publicly spanked me for it ;)

Edited by magicpockets