Puppet minis!

EricJ

I don't think I need to say it, but not every model in the Malifaux range has a mini.

It's a very long, expensive and even dangerous process, to portray these puppets in miniature form. First Wyrd have to lay some bait - usually some balls of yarn - then attempt to hold the puppet long enough for an artist to capture a rendition of the puppet. Many have died trying to bring these awesome minis to us and we should celebrate their sacrifice by getting our grubby hands on as many of these wyrdtastic minis as possible :D

I should also note that puppets + fire = very scary. Lost a lot of good men and women to that way...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a puppet Marcus crew in Malifaux will be very very tempting

But in Puppet Wars he's still roaring fun =]

Now Eric has been very generous with showing us these minis so early before Gencon - and "we" are most grateful. But feel free to cast your votes for what mini you'd like to see next - if it has one yet - but just don't expect Eric to be swayed by :puppy: he's got an icy heart that one, and he bestows the shinies when it suits his plans, plans beyond our very comprehension (though I hear it rhymes with $$$ :D)

But Eric FYI OMG IMNSHO if you ever need somewhere to get those heavy puppet mini photos off your chest, out of the eyes of the simpleton masses, you know where you can go... and I'll be there... waiting :bandit:

Puppets don't do Crews....they build Armies :D

Malifaux does crews... and sometimes those crews are made of puppets ;)

I've been sharing all of these pictures on the facebook of my local game stores.

Just sayin' people, just sayin'...

Way ahead of you

I'm tempted to frame a governmental official so all the news broadcasters will cover the scandal, only for Puppet Wars product placement to find itself in every shot :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...