For those who can't wait for plushies...

Oogie Boogie is full or insects, Stitched Togethers' are full or guts and gore and bones and maggots and possibly insects (but only if some managed to crawl in without being noticed). Also, Stitched Together don't sing (unless it's Putting on the Ritz). Also, Oogie Boogie is made of a lower quality sac cloth (some people have no standards) and is a compulsive gambling addict and possible alcoholic while our unfriendly neighbourhood Stitched Together is Straight Edge :D

That plushie is kinda cool though!

Oogie Boogie is full or insects, Stitched Togethers' are full or guts and gore and bones and maggots and possibly insects (but only if some managed to crawl in without being noticed). Also, Stitched Together don't sing (unless it's Putting on the Ritz). Also, Oogie Boogie is made of a lower quality sac cloth (some people have no standards) and is a compulsive gambling addict and possible alcoholic while our unfriendly neighbourhood Stitched Together is Straight Edge :D

That plushie is kinda cool though!

Stitched Together do have various gambling-themed abilities or traits. I think one's even called 'gambler.'

They're totally Oogie Boogies. Just Malifaux-tized.

Stitched Together do have various gambling-themed abilities or traits. I think one's even called 'gambler.'

They're totally Oogie Boogies. Just Malifaux-tized.

I agree there are very strong similarities, I was just having some fun, I guess the tone didn't come across all that well. It would have been funnier if vocalised, lol.