Best ways to kill jack daw

This is a spot for people to list ways of killing, dealing with jack draw regardless of faction.

So far easiest way I deal with him is Colette, with speed of 5 she can easily get to the 6-8 inch range and just use disappearing act and bury him for the turn. Its worth trying to cheat and use soulstone to sacrifice him.

I don't play marcus and beasts, but in theory you can devour him using 2 hoare cat prides to be able to devour a ht2 model, but you have to be in the :aura to try it.

If you get initiative SPA and Swarms can do the anti-magic field to make it harder for him to get the casting of the flip. not a kill but a way of disarming him for turn. I know the guild i has which hunter that can also do this.

Any other ways of completely removing him without having to spend you entire turn working on him.

Letting my opponent have control by flipping a black joker. Opponent attacks pandora and cheats down to fail Wp, let's jack die, I get the VP.

Jack just ignores this. Emotional trauma isn't a spell, magical attack or focused attack. Hence he won't die to it.

Can Leveticus turn him into an SPA/Waif?

I would assume no because Jack doesn't have 2 Wds or fewer. He has * wounds.

I would assume no because Jack doesn't have 2 Wds or fewer. He has * wounds.

thats a question for the rules wranglers, but you might want to check the thread below. he was considered a legal target for Biting chill (raspitina)

http://www.wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20524

I realize anything that can sacrifice can kill him, I'm hoping for a full list here, Or ways that can disarm him for a turn.

Right. The problem with that application is that biting chill's wound requirement was cutting off since he doesn't have wounds so was ignoring it (and hence taking a wound forcing you to discard cards/stones or die). For Levi's spell, he still doesn't have under those wounds so I'd figure he'd still ignore it.

Tina's spell has no requirement to affect you initially, then you check to see how many wounds you take. Levi's spell makes you check how many wounds you have left then sees if it can make a waif/SPA. Personally, I think they're different.

Heh, the player who HIRED Jack Daw is the player who chooses to discard a card or a soulstone, not the player who is currently in control of Jack Daw.

I'm sorry, but Rules Manual, pg 13-

"The player currently in control of a model makes decisions for that model. All cards played for that model are played from its controller's Fate Deck and Control Hand. Any Soulstones used by that model come from its current controller's Pool."

However, emissary is correct that Emotional Trauma would be ignored by Jack Daw.

I'm sorry, but Rules Manual, pg 13-

"The player currently in control of a model makes decisions for that model. All cards played for that model are played from its controller's Fate Deck and Control Hand. Any Soulstones used by that model come from its current controller's Pool."

However, emissary is correct that Emotional Trauma would be ignored by Jack Daw.

It's a special rule on the Jack Daw card, which says the person that Hired him chooses to spend the SS, card to stop him dying. Special rules on cards trump the RM.

It's a special rule on the Jack Daw card, which says the person that Hired him chooses to spend the SS, card to stop him dying. Special rules on cards trump the RM.

Thanks Ratty, good to know I got double cheated in a tournament...

None the less, I know stat cards override RM, I just missed the wording