My Red Chapel Gang

The dull coat will take the shine off. Using the gloss coat give a better protection, but can hamper the look of the model. Dull coat after will bring back to matte, while not affect the glosses protection.

But, beyond the shine, they look fantastic! Kudos to Ghostwalker!

Yeah its definately Purity seal. Pics were taken in natural daylight which may have added a touch to the shine but even indoors they shine. Not what i was hoping for.

Now im torn between testors dull coat or army painter matt varnish. Have heard good things about both.

This might help you GW http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk/index.php?act=pro&pre=tst_hob_mod_spr_101_000

Free shipping over £10 so if your just after one can that might cause an issue. However be of note that the cans themselves are quite small, compared for instance, to Purity Seal. It's like picking up one of the small mixer cans of Coca-cola, after your used to drinking out of a 2l bottle.

Ah, I can understand the healthier look to the Belles now, thanks for explaining your reasons :) I've had a fair bit of success with the Army Painter matt spray in taking off any shine on models, but others I know have had bad experiences with the stuff. I'm seeking a different product myself after I finish the last of my army painter sprays.