Off Topic Playground

Sigh... <opens notebook>

Fire-proof zombies experiment #2. Result: Failed

Back to the drawing board. Though I do wish you'd at least warn me before you engage in any testing.

At least if you use the oversized sword we can re-use what's left for future experiments. You Guildies aren't very environmentally friendly- we're recycling here!

I'm also an IT guy, by the way. I used to be a lower-level admin, but at my current company that equates to high-end support. Still, low stress and the pay's awesome for the work I do, so I can't complain about not having a fancy title.

aw... Reg's not ALL bad ;)

Yeah... I settle with being 99% Perfect :)

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

No but he is a guilder in a Gremlin disguise really...Like the saying "All thin people are fatties waiting to get out"

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

And he is subscribed to my blog so I shouldn't be mean :P

*Brings up Blogspot, clicks UNsubscribe*

Nah... only kidding. I'm a Greenie, not a meanie! :)

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

+1 on the killing Bayou folk... :D

Ok.. we better set this straight... people might start believing you :) When are you going to break it to them that you are quitting the guild and coming to live with the swamp folk? :)

~Drags myself in and slumps into my comfy chair after lots of time traveling and beating up monsters~

Yep, I'm playing FFXIII-2 now and so far I feel those that say you need a players guide for it need to stop being so lazy, I've not needed one yet, in fact running about finding some of the stuff is pretty fun (and some things are hidden in some very strange places, like down in holes, off the map, etc. and some parts of the maps can only be reached when you go through to alternate versions of it or in different time zones).

Good game and lots of fun, but be warned of the difficulty curve, it's not linear!

Fell, I'm okay ta, how's you?

And hey Mal :)

Right, time to get my bum off the pc again and not go play FFXIII-2... honestly I'm not! I have miniatures to paint! 3 Ice Gamins and a Constance Blaze to finish painting for people by tonight. Blaze needs a few small details finished and the Gamins just need a extra layer of fine highlights, should only take a few hours... and then it's FFXIII-2, lol.