Off Topic Playground

*Wanders in looking bruised and half asleep*

Morning all *yawns for a while*

Sheesh.... got 6 hours of sleep but still my body wants so much more...and today is another 8 hours of work followed by 3 hours of training. Gah... going to need this today.. *summons the Coffee Monolith to his side and keeps it close*

I'm just glad it's difficult to put weight on (I'm underweight and spent the better part of 3 years gaining 1 1/2 stone so I'm not completely skin and bone). Wanna swap metabolisms? lol.

Go for it lol. I put it on from being away with work alot and not being able to exercise. I should have this shifted soon. I managed to lose 4 stone last year in just under 6 months.

*wanders in ducking behind a guardian shield; her head pops around occasionally to check her progress*

Morning all!

*goes to her usual spot, creates a small iron fortress, and draws a gun*

*Grins all to wide as he sees Fell and goes to supicious whistling as she moves along*

What? *snickers*

*Fell hears something just behind her, but when she turns to look there is nothing there. Again just behind her, but nothing again. Suddenly her Iron Fortress begins to shake and rattle and the sound of thousands of tiny claws scratching at it sound. But just as suddenly they stop. There's no sound but her own heart beat for several long minutes.... before the fortress creaks. The walls fall down around her, torn apart by some great force. There infront of her fortress is a towering Monolith that easily drawfs the others. It almost seems to smile at her, well as much as a featurless monolith can. On it is painted:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELL!

*Fell tosses her pistol into the air, snaps her fingers on both hands; the Monolith doesn't burst into flames so much as turn into a heaping pile of Ash; she deftly catches her pistol as it reaches chest height, and proceeds to dust the ashes off her boots*

Thats better. What's up What's up?

Well that was mean! Made that one especially for you. Didn't even bother to find out what kind it was. Hrmph *crosses arms*

@Lobo:Thanks man.

Hope things improve for ya! Hang in there! *begins stapling your hands to the tree branch*

*Fell tosses her pistol into the air, snaps her fingers on both hands; the Monolith doesn't burst into flames so much as turn into a heaping pile of Ash; she deftly catches her pistol as it reaches chest height, and proceeds to dust the ashes off her boots*

LOL, I think that was just a natural 'kill anything neverborn' reaction.

I wouldn't be surprised if moments later it is like she's coming out of a blind rage, with no sense of what her last few moments of life entailed. :P

Morning!!! I'm having waffles eggs and Bacon for breakfast!!! Yummy!

Yummy

I'm just glad it's difficult to put weight on (I'm underweight and spent the better part of 3 years gaining 1 1/2 stone so I'm not completely skin and bone). Wanna swap metabolisms? lol.

I know how you feel

Show off

Also happy birthday Fell and Karn (for yesterday)

*walks in and starts to wave to everyone then trips on another rubber duck and falls flat on his face.*

Hi All!

*His words muffled due to his face in the dirt. Picks himself up then mumbles to himself*

Who keeps leaving these rubber ducks on the floor?

****~\Happy Birthday Fell!/~****

Edited by Deadpool
Nerdelemental eats shorts lol