Off Topic Playground

The JD/Batman ones were pretty good, though the 3rd one was something of a let down after the first 2 (plus you could never really compare anything to the excellence of Judgement on Gotham!). ! crossover I would love to see if JD/The Walking Dead. Joe and Rick teaming up and kicking zombie butt, what's not to love? lol.

I think Dredd is in his 60s now. That is, if they're still doing the time span in parallel to ours.

The JD/Batman ones were pretty good, though the 3rd one was something of a let down after the first 2 (plus you could never really compare anything to the excellence of Judgement on Gotham!). ! crossover I would love to see if JD/The Walking Dead. Joe and Rick teaming up and kicking zombie butt, what's not to love? lol.

Already kinda had that back in the nineties....Judgement day?

Dredd kicking zombie butt along with my all time fav 2000ad character Strontium Dog!

I still love that storyline, even though it was cheesy as hell lol!

And yup it still runs paralell with ours...he keeps going in the rejuve machines lol!

I have loved that comic from when i was a nipper..still getting it now!

Only need 43 more issues and I'll have the complete collection! Unfortunately they are also the most expensive and rarest issues out there lol!

Judgement day (if you ask me) was the last of the great mega epics. Shame they linked it across the Megazine though as it made it a pain in the arse to collect when they'd publish chapters out of sequence!

Necropolis, City of the Damned and Apocalypse War were the really big ones for me and are easily my favourites.

Oh yes, let's also not forget that Dredd beat up werewolves and vampires too, lol!

Take care AB!