Off Topic Playground

*huffs, then blows a raspberry*

lol, so i see you made a grand exit in the roleplay thread. rest assured Lydia is now running down the streets to find Black's ex guild contact, and the jailbreak of zebadee will be on...just might have to wait until monday for me to continue...though KArn may be around to help too!

I adjusted my section to fit in with yours, so you may want to skim through it again lol!

lol, so i see you made a grand exit in the roleplay thread. rest assured Lydia is now running down the streets to find Black's ex guild contact, and the jailbreak of zebadee will be on...just might have to wait until monday for me to continue...though KArn may be around to help too!

I adjusted my section to fit in with yours, so you may want to skim through it again lol!

Heheh, you do know that should Zebadee die, so do i.

Is it tuesday yet???

I third that! Ready to forget these last two weeks even happened, even if it's only for a couple days and then I have to come back to my current frustrating nightmare of a life the following Monday.

Then again....I have a bunch of stuff I have to finish before Tuesday, so don't want it to show up TOO fast.