Off Topic Playground

MORNING MY FELLOW WYRDONIANS! :D what a lovely day it is today! sun is shining, my shower is actually working for a change...but why oh why do i have to go to see my nana?!?! *sulks* all i wanted to do was go kill little children... but nooo my mum said i have to go see my nan with her. *huffs*

*tucks LonelyPath in, as they snooze on my throne*

Well have a brill day everyone. And Chocobo, try not to make too much mess in my castle today. It took poor Lucius over an hour yesterday...

Off to Vegas tomorrow morn! 7am flight. I roll off the pile at 5am, get to the flyport by 6am, I'm on the tarmac at McCarran just before 1pm. Still plenty of day (and night) left, dozens of buffets to destroy ...

Bonus: By the time I saunter home on Friday, it'll be July 29th; less than a week 'til GenCon. Nice distraction.

The hotel has wifi. I probably won't be posting much but I'll do my best to keep up with this week's teasers.

VEGAS, BABY!

Edited by Hatchethead

#stumbles into thread...falls over...hauls himself up...stumbles a bit further....falls over....holds out hand with coffee mug#

Eurgghh! Soooooo Tired. can someone please top me up, I appear to have forgotten how to walk this morning.

#looks up, sees LCB and a strange child#

Wha? Is that you KArn, how am I supposed to bully you now, darnitt!

Anyway congrats on the upgrade....Course now I have to update my list.....has anyone else got the enslaved NEph now?

#stumbles into thread...falls over...hauls himself up...stumbles a bit further....falls over....holds out hand with coffee mug#

Eurgghh! Soooooo Tired. can someone please top me up, I appear to have forgotten how to walk this morning.

#looks up, sees LCB and a strange child#

Wha? Is that you KArn, how am I supposed to bully you now, darnitt!

Anyway congrats on the upgrade....Course now I have to update my list.....has anyone else got the enslaved NEph now?

*Walks in being dragged by the small child, Karn himself looking barely awake*

Urrrrrghhhhllllmmmmppphhhhtttt..... I am going to tear in half the person who invented Mondays.... between late night games each day of the weekend and the insomnia is back! Seems my body has decided that since it's not getting much sleep, I don't need any at all .... -_-

*Looks to AB and motions the Coffee Monolith forward to top off his cup*

*Walks in being dragged by the small child, Karn himself looking barely awake*

Urrrrrghhhhllllmmmmppphhhhtttt..... I am going to tear in half the person who invented Mondays.... between late night games each day of the weekend and the insomnia is back! Seems my body has decided that since it's not getting much sleep, I don't need any at all .... -_-

*Looks to AB and motions the Coffee Monolith forward to top off his cup*

#watches as monolith jumps onto mug, crushing it in the process.#

No, see, I actually wanted the coffee in the mug, not the monolith......