Off Topic Playground

Radioactive puppets with glowy claws? We'd all be mutants...

Ooooo... Malifaux X-men! :D

My avatar will be the puppet X23 :D

~plays with claws some more~ snikt... snikt... heheheh

Yes... that would NOT end well...

They are already very maluable in form... I mean they can just rip each other apart and stick pieces of others to themself. *Eyes a two headed DeathMarshal with Fairy Wings, Springs, and a IOPSD*

Morning all. :)

Been a pretty rough week for me, and I'm looking forward to the weekend, and hopefully some changes. We'll see how things go.

The Puppet Wars site is downright awesome though. Only spent a few minutes checking it out, but I am VERY impressed!

Sucks man, hope the weekend is better for ya. Hopefully your not caught in this horrendous heat wave at least.

Yup the site is freaking awesome, I'm jacked :D

Hey Lobo, welcome back. Sorry to hear you're having a crap week, anything we can do to help on here?

Unfortunately, not really. Just keep me and my wife in your thoughts and prayers. Going through a rough patch.

And yes....heat....ugh. Was 100 here yesterday....PLUS humidity. Heat index has been 105+ every day this week.

Unfortunately, not really. Just keep me and my wife in your thoughts and prayers. Going through a rough patch.

And yes....heat....ugh. Was 100 here yesterday....PLUS humidity. Heat index has been 105+ every day this week.

Well best of luck to you and your wife Lobo, be in my thoughts at least.

Yeah heat was crazy yesterday and is crazy again today! The LGS was a sauna last night as the AC died during the day at some point. So was some of the fastest games I had ever seen! By the end I was having a hard time deciding if it was cooler outside or inside O.o

Well best of luck to you and your wife Lobo, be in my thoughts at least.

Yeah heat was crazy yesterday and is crazy again today! The LGS was a sauna last night as the AC died during the day at some point. So was some of the fastest games I had ever seen! By the end I was having a hard time deciding if it was cooler outside or inside O.o

Its a gaming store, its always 'cooler' outside! ;)

Totally unperturbed by the sylvan devistation? I guess we can't all have just lived through the last defoliage...

Whoop sorry! Didn't flip back a page.

So Tree accross your drive way..... missed the cars at least I hope :/

Hope its not to big of a tree...