Off Topic Playground

#saunters into thread#

Morning! Freakin Puppet wars...now I want that too...I am already having to seriously consider not buying anything during gencon weekend as funds are low!

Darnitt, i guess I will wait until the general release for my puppety goodness.....

And check my finances..so much cool stuff I want during gencon....

#shakes piggy bank#

Hmmm....do i really need two kidneys, thats the question?

do you need one?

Technically.... no..... but they are useful XD

Morning everyone... welcome to the new age.... *moves hand around in a sweeping fashion to show the legions of Puppets moving about now*

Welcome.... TO THE WAR!

*Climatic music, sweeping camera angles, impressive special effects, Industrial Light and Magic would be proud*

Technically.... no..... but they are useful XD

Morning everyone... welcome to the new age.... *moves hand around in a sweeping fashion to show the legions of Puppets moving about now*

Welcome.... TO THE WAR!

*Climatic music, sweeping camera angles, impressive special effects, Industrial Light and Magic would be proud*

#sees hordes of puppets in the shadows#

Ah crap.......

Oh, sorry about the hammer, lonely

What hammer? Also, why and I seeing stars and tweety birds?

~shoe drops~

Oh, THAT hammer!

And yes, Hayzel's been a darling and let me have access to the sweety stash in apology for not seeing I'd asked for a sweety a while back, I just figured she'd not seen the post, lol.

Thanks again Hayzel, expect a 15' cookie-hungry teddy to turn up on your doorstep :D Oh, it... errr... may or may not be hungry for little fat kids too, heheheh ;)

And Karn, I'm a pacifist, I refuse to fight, but I will slander the enemy into submission if called upon to do my duty for the Puppet Nation :D

What hammer? Also, why and I seeing stars and tweety birds?

~shoe drops~

Oh, THAT hammer!

And yes, Hayzel's been a darling and let me have access to the sweety stash in apology for not seeing I'd asked for a sweety a while back, I just figured she'd not seen the post, lol.

Thanks again Hayzel, expect a 15' cookie-hungry teddy to turn up on your doorstep :D Oh, it... errr... may or may not be hungry for little fat kids too, heheheh ;)

And Karn, I'm a pacifist, I refuse to fight, but I will slander the enemy into submission if called upon to do my duty for the Puppet Nation :D

Heh, oh the Puppet Wars have already started my friend. It is just a matter of time untill they come to a room near you! *Dramatic effect, a needle toothed Puppet smiley flashing accross the thread*

.... where do those keep coming from.. *looks around, spies a Puppet special effects team off to one side* Ohhhh... makes sense.

Don't move.... they can only see you if you move.

*eyes the Puppets as they peer around before dispersing throughout the thread*

kinda like the t-rex then?

#moves slightly, harpoons rush past#

hmmm.....

But, but, but... My Puppet's to cute to fight :P

never too cute to fight...its dog eat dog

Glowy claws do sound good.

Snikt...

Heheheheh ~grins menacingly~

Knew you would come around!

*walks in, sees puppets*

F***. Puppets... I hate Puppets....

*draws a knife, places it between her teeth, then pulls paired peacebringers*

bring it.

But they seem to love you. :happypuppet1

Though they only seem interested in fighting each other.... *watches a small group of them going ape sh*t on each other nearby*

Probably best to leave them be.... no chance in getting rid of them really.

On a lighter note, morning Fell. *waves a bit*

Edited by karn987

Tried that, they just reproduce...blasted things....I'm thinking tactical nuke...

*eyes AB*

Oi! No nuking the puppets. They are friendly if you stop trying to destroy them.

*A Puppet walks up to AB and hops on his back, pulling out a rag and polish before it begins to clean him*