Off Topic Playground

Eh.. I don't know. Coping. :P 

It's fucking impossible to find work around here so I started this sort of a work rehabilitation program. It's okay, I have shit to do for the next 6 months and after that back to the whole "trying to find a needle in a haystack". In Finland there's a law that you have to open a position for all applicants in the job market. What it really does is, they already have a person for the job but they still put it up for everyone to apply for and then they just pick the person they already had for it which distorts the whole job market and creates and illusion there's actually jobs available here. I applied to a probably 10+ jobs one day I never heard back from any of them. They don't even bother with the very rude automatic "not this time" e-mails anymore. So it's like throwing your time and applications to the bin straight away. 

So now I sit here 6 hours a day using the forums and playing Hearthstone on my phone. :P 

Another great thing is what they do is that when people have been unemployed for over 3 months they change those people to a category of "long term unemployed" which aren't accounted for when releasing the "unemployed" statistics to hold those statistics down. :D