Off Topic Playground

I haven't been able to get to it since Wednesday afternoon. But it looks like they were rolled back to the 10th. I see no new posts (aside from yours and one on the bushwackers) since Monday

EDIT: also... hi guys... I don't normally wander on your turf... please don't shoot! I'm moderately harmless!!! :P

I played my first game of infinity in 2 months last night and have realised that after a year of hardcore playing I'm burned out. Dice are just too random. Even D20s. Despite playing tactically I lost all but 3 of my 15 guys, he lost *1* and I still managed a draw. If on 3 d20s I could have rolled an 11 or less or on 2 other instances a 14 or less I would have won. Doesn't feel right.

At least in Malifaux the cards are equal and everything comes around! (and you can cheat ahahah! :+fate )

Hmm..we have definitely lost five days!

@deluge..i found the zoraida crew cards and crew upgrades. If you still want them pm your address and i will post them monday.

It was zoraida wasnt it? Doubting now lol..though i do have the pandora and lilith crew cards too!

Twas indeed i'm going to sit in an ice bath for a few hours now. Just ran a marathon route in just under 4.5hours

• Like 1