Off Topic Playground

My "stationary" order has arrived this morning, 4x desk fan, 4x free standing fans. I am happy that I am not as hot as yesterday.

This is going to be me today  :D

My wife hates fans. Married life is full of compromises.

How can you hate a fan? What is it the noise?

No, the air current. She doesn't like wind much either. Also, the contrast of hot and cool air tends to get her bladder infections, so I kind of get her point.

Whinging about the heat intensifies. Come experience an Australian summer, then tell me about how hot it is where you are. :P

When you're used to 5-10 degrees Celsius anything above 15 feels like a heat wave. You guys are used to hot weather, we most definitely are not. Plus it's the British way. We love talking about the weather! :D

• Like 1

Whinging about the heat intensifies. Come experience an Australian summer, then tell me about how hot it is where you are. :P

I honestly cannot fathom how you can celebrate Christmas with the heat that you guys have, I know from visiting the Missus's parents in Zimbabwe that it is offensive

It will get pretty hot for our climate zone, you cannot take that away from us!

• Like 2