Off Topic Playground

I've got a special spoil for the off-topic playground!

broken-link-checker-404-page-not-found.j

So at least one page from a new project will be unavailable? Are we going to have to pay extra to get it? How GW of you.

Spent too much time today watching a moron make himself look dumb on Facebook. Apparently I am fat, lazy, have no life, flip burgers for a living, and am a "looser" and un-American. Mouth-breathing fool couldn't even spell half his insults right.

I'm a little overweight, sometimes lazy, and only hate that America is run by selfish, greedy, stupid people. So he was batting about .250 :lol:

• Like 3

So at least one page from a new project will be unavailable? Are we going to have to pay extra to get it? How GW of you.

Spent too much time today watching a moron make himself look dumb on Facebook. Apparently I am fat, lazy, have no life, flip burgers for a living, and am a "looser" and un-American. Mouth-breathing fool couldn't even spell half his insults right.

I'm a little overweight, sometimes lazy, and only hate that America is run by selfish, greedy, stupid people. So he was batting about .250 :lol:

Sounds like a waste of time. A fun waste of time :D

I would have been able to let that go on a Mech Rider.. But the Dead Rider.. Oh the injustice! 

I thought it was Hooded at the start. In a Dreamer crew, it would be very fitting.

As Dead, it's just hilarious. Imagine the glitter!