Off Topic Playground

What? Did you kill the goat yourself? I never heard of that!

Oh, wait, do you mean Leberkäs'? It's just called that way, that's not actually liver.

I have no idea, this was 19 years ago!  I was up in the mountains and someone had a cart and was selling the things.  They told me it was goat liver.

I have no idea, this was 19 years ago!  I was up in the mountains and someone had a cart and was selling the things.  They told me it was goat liver.

Interesting. Could have been anything, then. I assure you that goat liver is not a common German dish, however. ;)

hehe I didn't say it was common, I just said it was delicious!

I figured it wasn't common actually, because I've tried to google for it several times because I wanted to try it again, but I couldn't remember what it was called!

Glorious zFiend moment in my office just now: 

One of the managers from downstairs came up here and said "I'm going to need some manpower around noon for about fifteen minutes..."

Before he finished his sentence, I yelled "That's what she said..."

Chaos ensued. 

Slammed and dunked it! 

200.gif

(Awww man I miss that game, and if you don't remember it your a scrub who shall incur my wrath!! :D)

DEUS EX

I remember less of that game than I should. I think I have the installer laying around somewhere....

Fuck Halo!

Fuck CoD!

Fuck Battlefield!

If you want a REAL Shoot'em up then it was Deus Ex or Half Life. Without Half Life and Deus Ex that shit just wouldn't exist. God damn that was an insane game. 

Glorious zFiend moment in my office just now: 

One of the managers from downstairs came up here and said "I'm going to need some manpower around noon for about fifteen minutes..."

Before he finished his sentence, I yelled "That's what she said..."

Nailed it. You get to be Nic.

post-35374-nicolas-cage-fist-bump-gif-Co

• Like 1