Off Topic Playground

I think now we are all just hungry and making food orders in our minds. In that case, according to Mik, add pizza to New Jersey. 

Nah, I just couldn't think of anything else typical enough for Germany. Punctuality, effectiveness? Hard to draw a picture of.

Potatoes are more of an Irish thing but this could work 

german_guy.png

That's a Bavarian. I'm slightly insulted.

I'm also not a cereal person.  Or a breakfast food person.  Especially if it is sweet, I can't handle sweet things first thing in my day.

Come to Germany, where grey bread and slice of ham and cheese are considered breakfast.

We have a similar thing here. It's famous, and called a Jersey Breakfast. Kaiser roll, salt, pepper, ketchup, egg, and spiced ham (specifically Taylor Ham, which you can only buy in New Jersey and Philadelphia). 

Sounds interesting. As far as I'm concerned this is the only way to do breakfast (especially if you've got a bit of a hangover)

breakfast.jpg

*mic dropped*

• Like 1

We have a similar thing here. It's famous, and called a Jersey Breakfast. Kaiser roll, salt, pepper, ketchup, egg, and spiced ham (specifically Taylor Ham, which you can only buy in New Jersey and Philadelphia).

I've seen Taylor ham in the grocery store a couple blocks from me. Finding it there was a pleasant surprise.