Off Topic Playground

Pretty much. I miss college for the learning (I actually did learn a lot while being an alcoholic) and the discipline. I don't miss the cost or the shitty job I had because overnight hours were the only shift I could do while attending full time.

There wasn't time to work during my college years. to be fair, there also isn't college in Germany. There's highschool, then university.

The most common theory of why women have boobs in the first place is that they imitate a risen backside. 

Surely it's because it's the most efficient way females can feed their young, at least before the days of bottle feeding and what not. Boobs being awesome all year round (until that certain age when gravity wins the never ending struggle) is just a bonus! 

I once pissed in a guys washer (for clothes), when at his home party. He was a dick. I was drunk. You don't mess with me when I'm drunk.

A guy once pissed in my beer. I deserved it, though. I'd drugged him with laxatives for weeks.

Ah, school. Fun times.

Hahaha! That is fucking legendary! :D

This thread is amazing. It keeps us grounded in Malifaux on the rest of the forum.

Surely it's because it's the most efficient way females can feed their young, at least before the days of bottle feeding and what not. Boobs being awesome all year round (until that certain age when gravity wins the never ending struggle) is just a bonus! 

Nah. Wouldn't need the fat in there to feed. It's not there in other mammals after all. Little swelling during the feeding periods would suffice. In fact, big boobs can be hindering the feeding process.

It's not sufficiently explained why humans have them, but said theory is a running candidate.

This thread is amazing. It keeps us grounded in Malifaux on the rest of the forum.

Nah. Wouldn't need the fat in there to feed. It's not there in other mammals after all. Little swelling during the feeding periods would suffice. In fact, big boobs can be hindering the feeding process.

It's not sufficiently explained why humans have them, but said theory is a running candidate.

I bet its rather simple. Males liked big boobs, so picked females with big boobs. Thus the big boob genes get passed on more

Evolution 101

• Like 1

A liberal application of boobs improves everything.

Fair play, then the below needs fixing....

The Nothing Beast was the sole reason I bought that box. I am going to paint him 100% black with 80% black highlights, 60% black for the eyes, 20% boobs and matte spray to a perfect non-gloss finish. Same with the Void Wretches. 

Mmmmm... shadow army...

That's better!