Off Topic Playground

Yeah it seems as though it's bee a bit tame in my absence. I disappear for a bank holiday weekend and everything just sort of dies here. Perhaps there's something in that? 

I was busy as hell Thursday and Friday so I wasn't active much here. Have I missed anything interesting?

Yeah it seems as though it's bee a bit tame in my absence. I disappear for a bank holiday weekend and everything just sort of dies here. Perhaps there's something in that? 

I was busy as hell Thursday and Friday so I wasn't active much here. Have I missed anything interesting?

Let's see, making fun of zFiend, discussing malifaux, Viktoria being overworked, random topics I can't remember.

Morning everyone!!

Not looking forward to today at work - closed from Sunday night until 8 am today due to Memorial Day means the drop box probably has a lot of work waiting for me the moment I get there. It will all be labeled "rush" or "immediate."

Just hoping the post office gets its head out of its ass and delivers my Wyrd order; it's been at the sorting facility since Thursday night. 

Isn't all you work labelled "rush" or "urgent"? 

A third of it, probably. Coming back from a holiday weekend, that percentage jumps to at least 70-80%. They want same day service on things they should have dropped off before 5 pm Sunday. We charge them more because of their poor planning skills (the techs that drop things off are not the best and brightest, usually). 

"A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

My favorite line during my time in retail.

quick question..

planning a ten inches purchase fest at lunchtime, but want opinions on the dawn Serpent.

I haven't got my book with me so don't know the abilities etc.  I will be running Misaki and Schlong as 10T masters so wondered if it is a worthwhile buy for either/both of them or if there are better synergies within faction..

quick question..

planning a ten inches purchase fest at lunchtime, but want opinions on the dawn Serpent.

I haven't got my book with me so don't know the abilities etc.  I will be running Misaki and Schlong as 10T masters so wondered if it is a worthwhile buy for either/both of them or if there are better synergies within faction..

Misaki doesn't have any synergies and Schlong makes everyone synergise with him wether they want it or not.

Dawn Serpents are cool guys that have a definite purpose. 

(what is this 10 inch challenge?)