Off Topic Playground

Well, I'm building the minis you sent me to distract myself from the fact that my brother is at the hospital to have his brain chemistry checked. And it could have been such a beautiful weekend...

Hope everything comes out right for your brother dirial.

And hope everyone can have a good weekend.

Well, my brother will stay in the hospital over the weekend, he just told me. That's a real bummer, as he was part of my rpg plans, so not only do I now worry about him, my own weekend has gone to shit as well.

Thanks for your good wishes, all. Lets hope for the best.

Well, I'm building the minis you sent me to distract myself from the fact that my brother is at the hospital to have his brain chemistry checked. And it could have been such a beautiful weekend...

Oh man, I'm sorry D. Hope everything turns out ok.

• Like 1

Morning D.

Sorry to hear about your brother mate. Hope everything turns out ok.

I have a game settled for tomorrow. It's against a very unexperienced player so I'm struggling to make it a stand off game. I need to make it one to actually get my games in but it's a tough one to balance while being friendly.

• Like 1

Morning D.

Sorry to hear about your brother mate. Hope everything turns out ok.

I have a game settled for tomorrow. It's against a very unexperienced player so I'm struggling to make it a stand off game. I need to make it one to actually get my games in but it's a tough one to balance while being friendly.

Thanks, zFiend. I still hope everything turns out okay.

Yeah, tough one on the game. Don't know what to tell you, as I am the opponent, you know. Let your conscience decide?