Off Topic Playground

A female friend of mine was convinced she could handle 7 guys at once. I wouldn't put it past her, for sure. We could never persuade her to prove it, sadly. Quite a hot friend.

Ok, so I can imagine definitely 5, maybe 6 at a push but where does the 7th go? (3 Holes, 2 Hands, Feet...) I had a friend at uni who's fantasy was 5 guys at once but she could never convince more than 1 at a time. :D

Morning everyone!

Morning!

Hello Victoria!

Now we need to tone a little bit down. There is a lady in here ;)

Never!.gif

Ok, so I can imagine definitely 5, maybe 6 at a push but where does the 7th go? (3 Holes, 2 Hands, Feet...) I had a friend at uni who's fantasy was 5 guys at once but she could never convince more than 1 at a time. :D

On her chest.

double vag, anal, one in each hand, two in the mouth.

I doubt that that would be possible without some serious acrobatics.

... When you peak in here at times...

Why do you do it then?

Odd...

Quite.

In honesty it doesn't have to be all at once.  I used to dream about something like that, and it involved a lot of touching, not just the act.

No, all at once. At least that's what she claimed to be able to do. I don't know (and seriously doubt) that she wanted to do that.

Why do you do it then?

I guess it is a case of when you look into the abyss the abyss also looks into you. A bit too harsh maybe, I am sorry.

Hey, PD (and everyone else)! I am fine. Procrastinating as never before. How do yallz? 

But.... but.... How do you fit that many people around another person without someone getting crushed to death?

I'd assume with some coordination. And good leg muscles. There'd definitely be a guy at the bottom who needs to be tough...

I guess it is a case of when you look into the abyss the abyss also looks into you. A bit too harsh maybe, I am sorry.

Hey, PD (and everyone else)! I am fine. Procrastinating as never before. How do yallz? 

More a case of when you look into the abyss, the abyss goes "Hey sexy" and starts to take it's clothes off.

• Like 1

I actually own a video with five people at once.  Tricksy, but possible.  I'm really not sure where to fit in the extra two realistically.  :P

Well, double Vag is possible, so theres two.

One hand each....up to four.

Anal......five.

Really only one in the mouth... six

One sitting on stomach between boobs....seven..

I guess one between the feet....eight.

Any more..would have to be behind knees or elbows lol, armpits?