Off Topic Playground

Actually Philip is really bad. I wouldn't want that box for him.

Molly herself looks great. But the Crooligans.. The new Crooligans. HOT DIGGITY! The girl one with the bear.. That is just sad and amazing at the same time. One of the best renders I've seen. So I'm getting the new Crooligan box. I have the metals, I never use them because I prefer Necropunks. But I am getting them. :P

Molly's crew is one of the few where I like both the old and the new pretty much equally. I would get the new one over the old, primarily because it would take less time to get them assembled and painted (the old Necrotic Machine <shudder>). Might get the new Necropunks even though I like my old ones.

On the other hand, I've been tempted to narrow down to just the basic Lady Justice crew, Arcanists, and Outcasts (with a few Resser models to use with my homegirl Tara). I'm relieved that the normal version of the Tara crew is not different enough that I feel compelled to buy it again.

You start without gremlins, and suddenly you plan to get them all....

So Gremlins are Pokemon?

Man, the new releases are awesome. Sadly, they used up my forum time.

Greetings, guys!

Shouldn't you be honeymooning right now? We've saved your spot. Go on, scram!

--------------

Girlfriend bought a Pigapult recently. Now she wants pigs to go with it. I told her the easiest way to use it would be Stuffed Piglets, or maybe she should wait for Ulix's crew box.

Trying to find the time and energy for hobby stuff is a pain when you've also got a bunch of home improvement and decluttering to do.

Lies! You let her think she's right, that is they key ;)

hmmm..you have been duped my friend!

She is letting you think that you are letting her think she is right.  It is part of their cunning plan.  She Knows she is right but she is giving you some feelgood by making you think you are duping her!

man, just completed that spreadsheet ...on the one hand it doesn't make my list of models (have and wanted) now look too much (given that I have only put the models I have on the new spreadsheet), so It doesn't seem that over whelming!

But on the other hand, there is a depressing amount of unpainted, primed or untouched minis lol!!

man, just completed that spreadsheet ...on the one hand it doesn't make my list of models (have and wanted) now look too much (given that I have only put the models I have on the new spreadsheet), so It doesn't seem that over whelming!

But on the other hand, there is a depressing amount of unpainted, primed or untouched minis lol!!

Maybe it will motivate you to paint some :D

hmmm..you have been duped my friend!

She is letting you think that you are letting her think she is right.  It is part of their cunning plan.  She Knows she is right but she is giving you some feelgood by making you think you are duping her!

Nah, I make a habbit of proving my Mrs wrong, she still likes to think she is right but can never provide solid evidence to back her story up. I on the other hand prove I'm right then concede the argument to prevent her getting all moody. 

Doubt it.

Motivation might be there, but as soon as the thought of getting the paints out happens....I am foiled by my three year old daughter!

Well, that is a bit annoying, to say at least.

Nah, I make a habbit of proving my Mrs wrong, she still likes to think she is right but can never provide solid evidence to back her story up. I on the other hand prove I'm right then concede the argument to prevent her getting all moody. 

.....That sounds a bit scary. 

You won't be disappointed.

Also, I have just been informed by a Brasilian girl that I have to spend a weekend with her at the beach during peak Malifaux miniature release season. Adult life is so unfair... 

You mean during Gen Con?  Because nothing comes between me and Gen Con, I schedule my year around that!

I was told I should come to the thread for the fun.

Yes, fun* indeed! We all have fun* here.

You won't be disappointed.

Also, I have just been informed by a Brasilian girl that I have to spend a weekend with her at the beach during peak Malifaux miniature release season. Adult life is so unfair... 

Well... Maybe you can spend that weekend attempting to convert her to Malifaux? (I would still go though, but then, I don't like crowds and Gencon is out of reach for me...)

*The Stooges garuntee Fun. Mostly at your expense and at thread derailment. Fun in this context is fun for the Stooges, not nescessary you

Can't read all the shit you typed. Just had 2 games of Malifaux. First I whacked Ophelia around with Seamus then I whacked Lilith around with Ophelia. It's been a fun, yet filthy day. My kinda day.

Fun, yet filthy day--so not dissimilar to those implied with the Crush_Jansen's dilemma?

Can't read all the shit you typed. Just had 2 games of Malifaux. First I whacked Ophelia around with Seamus then I whacked Lilith around with Ophelia. It's been a fun, yet filthy day. My kinda day.

:o

Our glorious shit! We spend effort on it! And you just brush it away?

Come back in a week. These guys are lost without me.

You are supposed to not be here for a week. It didn't last 3 hours. 

Saw a movie advert going by the name of Belle and Sebastian. Now that takes a man of steel to finger waggle to that shit.

Well right.... Was it your type of filth?