Off Topic Playground

If someone had converted those I'd think they were neat, but as a release kit they don't look very good at all. I hope at least that the fluff says these are new or newly discovered instead of the usual weak retcon where they pretend they've always been there, just without models until now. I hate that.

I'm sure in the past certain items like this they explained it away as

.. SM invented them.. Mars went.. hmm OK, I don't think that cricket.. The SM looked them in the eyes.. Mars went "maybe there is er... some kind of example of us doing this before".... SM cough.... Mars goes "YEAH turns out we always had giant mechanised suits of doom, just got lost in the filling system" ... SM walks out.

And that was an awesome two talks. Great set of speakers this year... normally third or fourth speaker just bores me, but they both were awesome. And I've actually been able to take coherent notes, so I can type stuff up if anyone wants.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Also, Ratty, that was brilliant, lol. Does kinda answer all those odd questions.

Oh, and I want this model, it is pretty...first Eiryss I've really liked.

35052_EiryssMageHunterCommander_WEB_0.jpg

Also, Ratty, that was brilliant, lol. Does kinda answer all those odd questions.

I think it was mentioned about one of the Black Templar Land Raiders.. where it had been in use 2 centuries before Mars got back to them about it's legality.