Off Topic Playground

Good morning everyone! Everyone made their GenCon orders? What did you order me for my birthday?

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Remember guys... You can send me your GenCon treasures and I'll paint them for you... For a low fee ;)

Abs, I'll paint as much of your stuff as you'd like. ;)

Umm, I'll try and get another one. Just goes to show, if Schroedinger had put a cat in the sealed box, it would have been 1. Furious and then 2. Dead!

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

I hope you're impressed, it takes a lot of sneakiness to get a panda out of Scotland!

Woohoo, your latest packet has arrived Abs. Cheers.

Excellente! Hope its to your satisfaction..ahem...still got a few things left if you didnt go over budget for gencon lol!

Good morning everyone! Everyone made their GenCon orders? What did you order me for my birthday?

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Remember guys... You can send me your GenCon treasures and I'll paint them for you... For a low fee ;)

Abs, I'll paint as much of your stuff as you'd like. ;)

Very Kind M'lady...but I feel like I really should give it a go myself ....I have severely trimmed my malifaux collection now (Just Lady J, Lilith and the new crews of Misaki and Mei Feng) though i am hoping Wyrd will eventually re-release the older guild stuff in plastic too...as i much prefer working and painting in that medium..

But if in a couple of months they are still sealed away lol...who knows..I may be needing help!