Off Topic Playground

Oh? How was Berlin?

It was great, had 5 days there spent one in Potsdam (beautiful) and one in Sachsenhausen and 3 days in Berlin itself. We're planning on going back to Germany as there is still so much that we did not see plus I want to see other parts of the country so planning a couple of weeks next year to see as many sights as possible

Hey guys

Still no badge for me :(

Hey MD. Yeah, Aaron said they'll update the player's list once a week, now the campaign has started.

Oh? How was Berlin?

It was great, had 5 days there spent one in Potsdam (beautiful) and one in Sachsenhausen and 3 days in Berlin itself. We're planning on going back to Germany as there is still so much that we did not see plus I want to see other parts of the country so planning a couple of weeks next year to see as many sights as possible

Glad to hear it. My sister-in-law lives in the Berlin area (was studying in Potsdam). I was never that fond of that city, but now that I know it from an inhabitant perspective, it's rather nice.

Hey guys

Still no badge for me :(

Hey MD. Yeah, Aaron said they'll update the player's list once a week, now the campaign has started.

Oh? How was Berlin?

Glad to hear it. My sister-in-law lives in the Berlin area (was studying in Potsdam). I was never that fond of that city, but now that I know it from an inhabitant perspective, it's rather nice.

I wasn't so keen with Warschauer Strasse on the way to the East Side Gallery (you leave the train station and walk past a lot of drug users and homeless but you get that everywhere) but other then that small place it was all amazing and we can't wait to go back, plus the Mrs is impressed that I was able to converse pretty well in German. 

Speaking of McCabe, he and Brewmaster are the only 2 TT Masters I've yet to play a game.  I was actually going over McCabe's abilities yesterday, and after putting together a mock crew, I find that I'm mostly taking Guardsman in a TT list.  In fact, the only TT models I had in the crew was Ototo and the Shadow Effigy.

For those of you more experienced with him, how do you compare him as a TT Master vs a Guild Master?