Off Topic Playground

Hopefully i will have some built models back from my building guy by next weekend too...so i can base them.

He is building the brewmaster, dreamer, molly and lady j box sets plus nekima, killjoy, vanessa and the lone marshal.

Yes i already had a justice crew but being the kind soul i am i gifted them to a guy at the lgs as his first crew back when lady j wasnt available. Well he paid me a minimal fee for them...i just wanted some new players at the lgs!

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a nice weekend. Managed to put Sonnia's crew together today while the little one played with his grandmother. (I love building Witchling Stalkers now :P ).

Painted two Executioners last night, and started on my Ronins. At this point, I'm just trying to paint as many Mercs as I can for the tournament next weekend.

How's everyone else doing?

Morning!

Nice job Crush...though I have to say there is something about Ama No Zako that just turns me off..I don't like the mini, the rules or the fluff lol, yet I know she (he?) can do lots of good things given the right tools.

I can safely say it will be one mini I won't be getting!