Off Topic Playground

Agreed! Every time I watch that I get chills from the dwarves singing.

I really need to get to painting. I have all of my Neverborn stuff to paint, my Guild to base, a British steampunk force (Ratnik miniatures with a couple of Ramshackle games vehicles), my Puppet Wars minis and both Dorothy and Tinker Bell.

Or I'll just sculpt more stuff.

*stomps into thread atop Herbie, who seems to be in a foul mood*

Hello folks, just crashing through in pursuit of some filthy ressers! Just wishing you all a merry xmas etc....as i probably won't be back on until the 28th!

And chocobo....is sue one piece or is the guitar separate? (please tell me the guitar is separate...)

*stomps into thread atop Herbie, who seems to be in a foul mood*

Hello folks, just crashing through in pursuit of some filthy ressers! Just wishing you all a merry xmas etc....as i probably won't be back on until the 28th!

And chocobo....is sue one piece or is the guitar separate? (please tell me the guitar is separate...)

Two parts the flame is separate, he's really good, I had to check them first, two had bent guns

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

So...I think I've learned too much about how to utilize and take advantage of silly things in DnD 3.5... Newest character is a Morrowan warcaster in Eberron. Average damage with a couple of buffs can drop a mature dragon of certain species when I use all the attacks I have access to. And, I've got a 7 ton warjack. Was trying to figure out how to transport it...and I realized, I'm in DnD. A wand of Shrink Item and the problem is solved!

...I have so broken this game. -_- And yet, I'm okay with it.

ed, in D&D I always used things like Portable Holes to transport heavier items, heheh. It was a very difficult game to break when I was DMing though since I'd change so many things, like weaknesses and so on. or better yet, make things immune to almost everything and then have them gain 1 specific, devastating weakness :D