Off Topic Playground

well, i guess not....but weird things have been happening....

*watchs as a mob of Puppets comes out of the Shadows, dressed as Michael Jackson and a bunch of zombies, all doing Michael Jackson's Thriller Dance, music starting to fill the thread. Then suddenly Time Warp blasts over the previous tune and another horde jumps out of the shadows, dressed as the cast from the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and starts doing the Time Warp.*

..... yeah that qualifies as wierd..... *watches the ensuing dance off*

...okay...why would you declare your location and name to the puppet overlord? Wouldn't that be Fell?

Myself to be the puppet overload

Now puppets take edonil away

I suspect Hayzel with have a word or two to say about that Chocobo... The puppets too no doubt

*looks sadly at his decidedly and determindly empty puppet traps*

I think they need a re-desgin. Coming soon, Puppet Trap, Mk3!

*watchs as a mob of Puppets comes out of the Shadows, dressed as Michael Jackson and a bunch of zombies, all doing Michael Jackson's Thriller Dance, music starting to fill the thread. Then suddenly Time Warp blasts over the previous tune and another horde jumps out of the shadows, dressed as the cast from the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and starts doing the Time Warp.*

..... yeah that qualifies as wierd..... *watches the ensuing dance off*

I like the Time Warp, but I suspect that if they can pull it off the Thriller puppets will win.

*immolates a small group of Puppets that attempt the Macarena*

*chuckles*

Stalkers are done... not very fluffy... I don't have my books... just the Stat cards from over *points at side bar*

Just looked it over, looks good. Seems to have the right amount of detail and the Tips and Tricks covers all the bases nicely. I left a discussion post on their page, take a look at it when you get a chance Fell.

Afternoon. Had another crappy day trying to paint Kirai. I don't know what it is about her but this model is cursed! Just when I think its turning out half decent it all goes wrong.... I'm actually sick of painting and stripping her so I think I will put her in my "To Do" pile and try again another time... for now I've had it. I even tried datsue-ba and she turned out crappy also... maybe its me...

Assembled NE Teddy last night. I don't get what the fuss was about with the fiddly claws, I just pinned them (took no time at all). It was a very easy model to assemble. Then again I've had some fiddly things like Urien Rakarth, the Denegrah (SP?) Epic Warcaster and other such horrible miniatures to assemble lately (and I'm looking at you Soda Pop with your anorectic minis! :P lol).

40k club tonight, trying out a tourney list so wish me luck!

Edited by LonelyPath