Off Topic Playground

*grumbles about flaming finger wagglers*

Hey now...I like women, thank you very much! :P

I also now know how so many people I see posting rarely in the other bits of the forum have so many posts :P

Well, the posts in this thread USED to count, but the don't anymore. So, some of us had our post counts jacked way up for a while because of it, and then the forum gods brought down the hammer.

Was quite funny at one point when I was all excited about hitting a milestone (2,000 maybe?), and then it didn't change because I hadn't realized yet that posting in here didn't make a difference, LOL!

Was quite funny at one point when I was all excited about hitting a milestone (2,000 maybe?), and then it didn't change because I hadn't realized yet that posting in here didn't make a difference, LOL!

Yes, that was funny. It happened to a few of us...Orboros too i think, he was on 99 for ages! It was driving him mad...

They used to...Over half my posts are in this thread...shocking really, that i spend half my day on a forum talking utter crap!

Don't we all spend half the cay posting crap? hahaha.

And you're very welcome for the cookies, plus I'll keep the setting you on fire thing in mind, it may come in handy some day ;)

As for serious posts, is there truly such a thing?

Have fun Steam!

~gets plenty of buckets of water since fire is gonna be around and AB may be set alight again~

Lonely, I suppose what we really need to do is hook you up with Raspy for some lessons on water/ice magic. You seem to have the fire....figured out?....But perhaps Raspy could give you the other piece of the puzzle. :P