Off Topic Playground

Horrible atmosphere walking around town today. People are bracing themselves for more rioting.. well, I call it rioting but they are not trying to get any point across... more like mindless violence and destruction. Its all quiet here at the moment but we are dealing with this horrible wait and feeling on edge knowing that any minute something COULD happen.... :(

Back in the 80's police used water cannons and tear gas.. why not now?! We should send in Hatchethead, the stench he gives off is as good as tear gas! :D

Aww... But yay and thanks for the sweeties and hug :D

Oh, I've been guarding the secret pouch to keep it safe whilst you were away, some of the commoners were eying it suspiciously ~hands it back~ it's also full of pear drops, blacks & rasps, sherbet pips, and blackjacks now :D

@ Regnak, I hope you stay safe, I wish they'd get the water cannons out too. Would soon sort them out!!

@ Regnak, I hope you stay safe, I wish they'd get the water cannons out too. Would soon sort them out!!

Yeah, latest news is Police are CONSIDERING using plastic bullets. They really need to use force and go all zero tolerance on these "people" and I use the term people VERY loosely. As I made my way back home this morning one of the stores near where we live was smashed... makes things even more shocking when its that close to home.

I say they go out around town and post signs saying that people will be shot in the kneecap if they are found to be rioting. And I mean with real bullets. And put in clearly readable font on the poster that the state/country will NOT cover any medical fees associated with those injuries.

Post those up for 24 hours, and then follow through if people don't listen. Won't kill somebody by knee-capping them.

That stuff is insane guys. Sorry you're having to deal with it. :(

@ Princess - you're very welcome darlin' :)

@ Regnak - personally I'd put martial law into effect wit ha 7pm cerfew, anyone out between 7pm and 7am without good reason (like going to/from work and having proof of it (like a document from your company)) gets kneecapped and detained on suspicion of conspiring to riot. May not be perfect, but it'd soon put a end to it all.

How about everyone in England on here come live in Wales? We don't really get any problems here, except the Government trying to sell our country off or tearing up miles of it for redundant wind farms (the one not far from where I live was built in the "ideal" location and barely does a thing most of the time, lol).

Edited by LonelyPath

How about everyone in England on here come live in Wales? We don't really get any problems here, except the Government trying to sell our country off or tearing up miles of it for redundant wind farms (the one not far from where I live was built in the "ideal" location and barely does a thing most of the time, lol).

*Packs his bags and his Fiancee's and the Ferrets*

LonelyPath, Expect Guests! :D

*Packs his bags and his Fiancee's and the Ferrets*

LonelyPath, Expect Guests! :D

You can sleep in my tent in the garden. it's a pretty big tent though, I usually reserve it for metal fests since it could house about 6 people and contains a nice central living room thingy space :D

+1 for Princess to take lots of pics at the tournament to show us all what went down there :D

*walks in, arms above her head, grinning from ear to ear* c'mon guys, you know you want to touch me. ;)

I'm on the bus somewhere near Hartford ct.... I've been traveling for almost 24 hours.... Got another 9 to go, give or take...

How is everyone?

Hehehe....just wanted to point out that I whole-heartedly approve of your signature. :P

Oh, and I should point out that you're lucky I didn't have a tape-recorded on me for your chat with Eric regarding the possibility of you someday owning a Seamus crew.

Eww! Ressers! :D

*walks in, arms above her head, grinning from ear to ear* c'mon guys, you know you want to touch me. ;)

I'm on the bus somewhere near Hartford ct.... I've been traveling for almost 24 hours.... Got another 9 to go, give or take...

How is everyone?

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! biggrin.gif

Depends on how you want us to touch you? ~pokes you with a stick~ Yep, she's real everyone, either that or I'm also imagining the stick :D

Ugh... that's a damn long way to travel though! I'd be unable to move after being on a bus for that long!

~hugs and puts a foot massager thingy under your seat~

Edited by LonelyPath

Erm... After four days on my feet and a rapid pack up, the bus is torture... My knees and legs are so stiff.... And long travel time leads to overwhelming post Con depression... But! I've got a day off before I go back to work. Yay!!!!

@lobo: lies and slander! Never me! (it was Nicodem, not Seamus :P)

@lobo: lies and slander! Never me! (it was Nicodem, not Seamus :P)

Really? Oh, huh...guess I just played my hand, and revealed that I really DIDN'T have a recording of the conversation, hahaha. Could've sworn it was something about Seamus and his Belles. Then again, I talked to a LOT of people this weekend, and heard a LOT of stories about what people plan to buy next or paint next or whatever.