The New Order

Sliver Chocobo

It is kind of unfortunate that the Ressers got an actual chimera before the OotC.

I want to see more mutations, and more wildly crazy Malifaux creations. I like Marcus, but if I want to play a beastmaster, I'd be disappointed by my best choices. The Lawyer? The Shikome? Great in their respective themes, but fielding them will look less like an army of beasts, and more like the registration line at an anime convention.

Anyway, I want to see some kind of spider-centaur type creation. A sort of Lolth-esque monstrosity.

It is kind of unfortunate that the Ressers got an actual chimera before the OotC.

I want to see more mutations, and more wildly crazy Malifaux creations. I like Marcus, but if I want to play a beastmaster, I'd be disappointed by my best choices. The Lawyer? The Shikome? Great in their respective themes, but fielding them will look less like an army of beasts, and more like the registration line at an anime convention.

Anyway, I want to see some kind of spider-centaur type creation. A sort of Lolth-esque monstrosity.

Part of me likes the fact the his crew is a random collection of beasts that don't really fit together, but I would like to see more beasts made for him, rather other masters

Wolves or something like that perhaps.

I think a wolf is better suited for Pandora (as the woe of childhood fears) or even as a Nightmare for the Dreamer, or it could be a beast, Woe, Nightmare and work for all three

What I dislike about Markus is that the best beasts for him belong to other factions, and usually fit better with masters from those factions. I have no real reason to take him over Lillith if I want to use Waldgeists and Sillurids.

I like the idea of an actual chimera. I think it could fill the tank role nicely.

I think he needs something cheap SS wise...beasts tend to be huge monsters that just eat you (minus hoarcats) but just like a pack of hyenas or something like that. I have been thinking about picking up his box but I get the sense of 'all my eggs in one basket' because if a beast dies your massively crippled.

I was thinking sheep, have a large number of sheep, that turn into wolves, but have the wolves set at rare one or two. So you start off with lots of sheep one turns into a wolf, if it dies a sheep can it's place, this could also have some really odd combos as one where a wolf use's all it's AP before turning back into a sheep, so another sheep can become a wolf.

It also give a new twist on a wolf in sheepskin clothing

Killer rabbits also would fill that role.

Jackalope. :D

Raptor? Molemen? Night Terror? Guild Hound?

Marcus has as many low-cost options as anyone out there, possibly more.

Agreed. Some people are thinking otherwise only because aside from the moleman, none of those 2-3SS beasts are available. :(

I'm definitely looking forward to July though!

• 3 months later...