Arachnophilia

Ratty

I second that question!

ZK

Well when I was working for GW before we lost Weight (we used to get all plastics and metals for cost) I picked up the sprues to make 3 death wheels.

EN_DW4.jpg

They needed a couple of parts off 8 or 9 vehicle sprues to make each. I worked it out and to a customer they would have been about £85 for 3 of them. Therefore I ended up with an awefull lot of spare vehicle bits. I also used to make a lot of the models for the store and a lot of the time the manager used to give me the spare bits so I got a lot of ork weaponry, vehicle accesories and spare lights off the building sprues, and you should see my Space Marine bits box. There are also some tau bits in there.

I also used a lot of bits off the Chemical Plant set from platformers.

107587a.jpg

It's a great little set, you can use it to steampunk up your buildings, for basing, for making scatter terrain etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ratty my giant eared rodent friend, those look awesome! I like the bases as they are a clever use of many spare components. I've been considering using some GW spares on my bases but wasn't sure how they'd work, but they look great on yours so I may have to give it a go myself :)

Keep up the excellent work, I can't wait to see those Coryphee painted ;)

• 1 year later...