Justice and her Death Marshalls

osoi

After completing my Seamus crew I have quickly moved on to painting Lady J's crew.

At the moment these are just a work in progress

Death Marshalls

WIPdeathmarshalls-forums.jpg

The Judge

WIPjudge-forums.jpg

Not sure what colour to do for Judge's hair and likewise the coffin flames and boots.

lady J herself is also being worked on at the moment as is an Austringer. The Austringer is being painted up exactly the same as the death marshalls whilst I am looking at a very crisp clean look for the Lady herself to contrast with the rest of the crew.

I got some more painting last night so decided to give the purple flames a shot, I think they work quite well. I did also try and make them brighter at centre and darker on edges which I think worked to a degree. I also tried my hand at some OSL for the first time, let me know what you think.

opencoffinflames-forum.jpg

I also worked on Judges hair and am happy with the colour, I will post up a finished pic of him when hes done.

Hopefully this crew will all be done by the end of the weekend but its my wedding anniversary so I may not get too much painting done :D

• 2 months later...

Update time!

Well they are all done but Lady J is getting her photo taken tomorrow (she was a little shy today).

I changed over the bases which I think was the right move and am pretty pleased with how they came out.

Judge

judge-forums.jpg

Death Marshalls

MARSHALLS-FORUMS.jpg

Group Shot

jdgemarshalls-forums.jpg

They look awesome, love the bases, i got the coryphee paintjob to work finally btw, so sorry i'l hang on to them after all ;) cant wait to face those at the next tourn

No worries mate, I still havent figured out if I want to go Raspy or Collette for my Arcanist crew.

I would love to take these guys out for a spin but at the moment its most likely the next tourney is going to be one that I will be running so they could be the ringer. I will be having them available as a demo crew though (plus adding Ryle and Austringer and a few other Guild constructs)