A question about Nightmare LCB

Simulated.Soul

So, i am brand new to Malifaux, and i have a few questions about the Nightmare Lord Chompy Bits since i missed him.

How much bigger is he than the regular LCB? about twice as the one in the Bad Dreams box.

How much was Nightmare LCB when it came out? $80

What is a reasonable price range for him now? ebay $150-$200

I appreciate any help you puppets can provide!

S.S

-

I believe he was only $65 when he first came out. The Nightmare version is easily twice the size of the normal one though, overall. If I remember, I'll try to grab a quick snap shot this evening. I have my finished Nightmare version on the shelf at home, and my normal LCB is in WIP right next to him.

I believe he was only $65 when he first came out. The Nightmare version is easily twice the size of the normal one though, overall. If I remember, I'll try to grab a quick snap shot this evening. I have my finished Nightmare version on the shelf at home, and my normal LCB is in WIP right next to him.

I actually prefer the sculpt of the regular LCB but crave the size of the Nightmare LCB.

Actually.. Wasn't it 60$?

You had to spend 100$+ to get Miss Pack

And Rising Powers is 35$

So those two and a random miniature for Misspack xD

Edit:

And.. He was 200$+ almost immediately after Gencon and has been around that ever since I guess..

Edited by Wodschow
Removed unecessary comment