Laminating the cards

http://www.ryman.co.uk/1228053865/Cathedral-Laminator-A4/Product

This laminator and these sleeves:

http://www.ryman.co.uk/1503080462/Fellowes-Laminating-Pouch-A4-125-Micron-Pack-of-25/Product

TBH, was really dubious about the quality of the laminator and the thicknes of the pouches (being too thin), but it's just awesome. Works perfectly. If you leave it on for too long it can get a bit tired and a card may come out a bit fuzzy. If so just shut it down for a while, then after a rest fire it up again and run the misty card through again and it'll be sorted.

Also, final tip. Just be ready to catch the card as it come throuh the wheels. On a couple of my first attempts it got caught and rucked everything up. Easily solved by running the card through a couple of times, but best avioded to start with.

Hope this helps!

Dom

I use the self laminating sheets from Wal-Mart. Then I cut them down and take out the side that doesn't stick and do'em again on the other side. It take twice as many sheets, but it works for me and I didn't need a machine. I can fit 5 cards per sheet.

If you plan on getting a lot mini's however, invest in a machine like in Boothdom's post.

I use the self laminating sheets from Wal-Mart. Then I cut them down and take out the side that doesn't stick and do'em again on the other side. It take twice as many sheets, but it works for me and I didn't need a machine. I can fit 5 cards per sheet.

If you plan on getting a lot mini's however, invest in a machine like in Boothdom's post.

I do the exact same thing. The package costs about $9-$10 for 10 sheets of laminate. Since it takes 2 sheets for 5 cards, that's still 25 cards for $10. Pretty decent price, IMO. And works quite well. Even laminated, they still fit in the designated pouch in my Malifaux Battlefoam bag. :)

just go to staples or a copy store and have them do it for like $1 a sheet which probably gets 3 or 4 cards done.. they usually have an industrial laminator and can go up to 9mil thick which is awesome.... way better than the thin 1.5 - 3mil plastic...

also make sure they do a test run first and the machine is hot enough.

As they are for my own use, I colour copied both sides of the cards, cut them out and with a glue stick tacked them together, then laminated the copies.

I find I then get to keep the cards all nice and safe at home, and can easily replace any lost/damaged ones if required.

Takes a bit longer, but worth the effort imo.

I use a small hot laminator and I order pouches from these guys

https://www.laminator.com/Laminating-Pouches.asp?gclid=CPW_qoe_wqYCFYa7KgodtnQVHw

I order the 3.5"x5.5" size pouches and trim to suit after they're sealed. $7.99 plus shipping per box of 100 with buy 2 boxes get one free = 5 cents a card plus shipping charge. for me it comes out to 7 cents a card and that for the thick 7mil which is very solid. the 5mil are $5.99 which is plenty thick. I'm just over protective. But, the cost for the 5mil comes out to 4 cents each plus shipping. I order the 3 boxes and offer to laminate for people for 10 cents a card.