Crew Creator (Sheer Madness)

Ratty

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not..? Can choose The Stolen with both Hamelins in both versions xD

I spotted it quite early and fixed it.

But anyway, nice that you put those up - I had thought of asking you for the code on it as I'm curious to learn this sort of thing :P

The coding is not the neatest. I'm a bit of a hacker (in the correct use of the word), I don't have any formal training in javascript so I just hack at the code until it does what I want. I think all the Databases should have been written in JSON, which would have made referencing them easier and the code easier for other people to read. But I didn't even know it existed till I had finished 80% of the project.

It's the same way I worked on State of Realm for Warhammer Age of Reckoning. I have a good mind for coding, and kind of pick it up by just looking at code.

EDIT: 2000th post... Eeep. I've only been on this forum for about 5 months.

Edited by Ratty

V3.1516 now up.

The major update is on how it looks when printed, it now includes Wound and SS Pool tracks, which should make the printed out list far more useful.

fixes:

• The BBCode and Text versions are now sorted alphabetically rather by in which order you added the models.
  • Got rid of a bug that sometimes happened when loading a Saved list.
  • Fixed the Print layout if you have it set to print backgrounds and text colour.

updates:

• The totem and minion lists now are sorted by faction then alphabetically which makes it easier to find things
  • Masters and Factions now colour coded

Thunder_God suggested that people might not be aware that you can just print from the page and it reformats heavily to produce a printable version. So I've added a Print button. You can still just print normally and it will print in the exact the same as the Preview you get when you hit the Print button.

Playing with Brawl Crews, I've found that your Creator allows for Leveticus & Hoffman to recruit Frozen Heart Constructs, something that is usually forbidden with Hoffman. Is it really allowed?

Brawl rules and combinations are still confusing to me

Playing with Brawl Crews, I've found that your Creator allows for Leviticus & Hoffman to recruit Frozen Heart Constructs, something that is usually forbidden with Hoffman. Is it really allowed?

Brawl rules and combinations are still confusing to me

I believe so as Leviticus ability to hire any construct at no additional cost will sit on top of Hoffmans ability to hire some constructs.

IE Hoffmans ability is not may never hire constructs with frozen heart, it's may hire Arcanist constructs in addition as long as they don't have frozen heart.

Also, for the Dreamer there is a Ressurectionist model from Rising Powers that is a nightmare and able to be hired by The Dreamer. I don't have the book in front of me so I can't tell you the name ATM. Anyway, it isn't in The Dreamer's list of models or special forces. I'll double check on it later today.

Edited by LordFett

Also, for the Dreamer there is a Ressurectionist model from Rising Powers that is a nightmare and able to be hired by The Dreamer. I don't have the book in front of me so I can't tell you the name ATM. Anyway, it isn't in The Dreamer's list of models or special forces. I'll double check on it later today.

The dreamer can't hire the Night terror

I just tried doing a Seamus crew and don't have Sybelle on his list of Ressurectionists available to hire.

Yes it is.. The model's name is Madame Sybelle though not Sybelle which is why you might have missed it.

Oh and the Dreamer has no rule that allows him to hire Nightmares from out of faction so you can't hire the Night Terror.

Yes it is.. The model's name is Madame Sybelle though not Sybelle which is why you might have missed it.

Should have known you were better than that!

Oh and the Dreamer has no rule that allows him to hire Nightmares from out of faction so you can't hire the Night Terror.

My bad! Thanks for answering my concerns.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...