Stop lurking, start writing...

Parzival

Hossa!

After some weaks as a silent reader I decided to register to take a more active role in the future.

My name is Henrik, I am 25 years old and I come from Cologne, Germany.

I started playing Malifaux six month ago. Due to a quiet disappointing new Warhammer Edition I was looking for a new tabletop system. Quiet at the same time some guys of our playing group started Malifaux (Koali and Lars le Gray). I did some demo games and started with Victorias my first Crew. Soon after I began Leveticus and von Schill is now on the way.

Hello! I do love new people! and seeing as your german! Even better! *giggles* Hope you are finding this side of the breach to your satisfaction, just make sure your aware, any how your asleep, is an invitation to my Neverborn babies to hunt. :D Oh and make sure your cause some mischief! :D

Don't worry about xxXhayzelXxx she is really sweet... But that could just be because she sweats pure sugar.

Hi and welcome! Great to have more players from Germany around here. I actually spent quite a bit of time researching German history and folk lore for Rising powers. I think Germany and Japan were the 2 biggest influences for the book. Hope you enjoy the game, and spending time in the forums as well!

@karn

Yeah, after I figured out how to handle him. ^^ It was quite a change from playing the Vics...

@xxXhayzelXxx

I have quiet a settled and deep sleep. I guess even Freddy Krueger could not harm me there so I am not afraid of some Neverborn children... ;)

@Elric

I like how you have transfered the Pied Piper of Hamelin into the game (especially the master version)! Even I dont know if I should play now the minion version of him anymore since he is available as a master too...