I might have a Malifax Problem

Berman

<.< I just picked up all the book 1 Arcanist models. This means I now have all the masters and I am missing only 11 book 1 sculpts. 2x Guild Guards, 2x Austigers, 1x Peacekeeper, 1x Enslaved Nephlim, 1xScales of Justice, 1x Govenors Proxy, 1x Malifaux Child, 1x Student of Conflict, 1x Copycat Killer.

I may like this game to much for my own good.

I feel ya berman. I own one of every model to date. Von schill, abuela, daydreams, and Alps are on their way.

Also have another Von schill box coming to give as prize support in my next tourney. So I'm right there with you man.

See I think Wyrd tells their metal casters to mix alittle bit of crack into the metal safety power put onto the models to make them last longer. So when we handle them it gets on our hands, then we sniff our fingers and BAM!!!! We're addicted. This is all so to speak, it may be worse than crack. Lol ;-P

But for real I must own one of everything. And like nerd said get off your wallet and join me in owning everything. Lol

Edited by Iamwyrd

You're doing it wrong....the post should start out:

"Hi, I'm Berman, and I'm a Malifaux addict."

<droning> "Hi Berman"

LOL

I only have 4 masters so far (Viks, Colette, Ramos, LCB), but I would certainly have a lot more if I had the money to purchase them and the time to paint them, lol. Then again, I've only been into this game for about 5 months now, so I've got plenty of time to catch up. :)

This may be do to money. As they say the lack of money is the root of all evil.

Okay Berman, just do what I do. Take an envelope and put the money you have budgeted towards Malifaux into it. Once you have enough money to buy something and pay the sales tax do so. Once you no longer have the money to do so, stop until the envelop fills again.

Wash, rinse, repeat. You gotta pace yourself and if you get busy for a bit then when you next look at it you'll find that envelope quite full.