Zombie Wedding Cake Toppers

odinsgrandson

Man, I have some of the best clients ever.

One of the projects that I did a while ago was to convert a pair of cake toppers into apocalyptic figures (one was a zombie, and the other was a survivor in a gas mask).

This time, my client wanted a bride and groom fighting off the zombie horde (the clothing in this diorama matches theirs).

So, here they are:

cake-toppers-zombie-fight-1.jpg

cake-toppers-zombie-fight-2.jpg

cake-toppers-zombie-fight-3.jpg

cake-toppers-zombie-fight-5.jpg

Each time I do one of these, I have to think "Man, I wish I had this idea back when I was planning my own wedding. My wife would have loved it."

Anyway, onto you for comments.

uhuhuh! I'd love to see the cake as well! Well, it's cake, and it's got zombies! Best cake ever!

Yeah a multi-tiered cake with Zombies crawling up it would be awesome

My wife wouldn't let me do any cool cake toppers. Mostly because our wedding had a slight Star Wars theme(We entered under crossed light sabers) and the cake toppers of Luke and Leia were just creepy and wrong.

I did surprise her though(Had the DJs and the groomsmen in on it too). I "forgot" the knife to cut the cake with and told her right before we were suppose to cut it. Then my best man ran in with a replacement. An engraved Katana in a red sheaf(to match the wedding colors).

Sadly they wouldn't let me cut my sons umbilical cord with the katana I got to commemorate his birth :(

Yeah a multi-tiered cake with Zombies crawling up it would be awesome

My wife wouldn't let me do any cool cake toppers. Mostly because our wedding had a slight Star Wars theme(We entered under crossed light sabers) and the cake toppers of Luke and Leia were just creepy and wrong.

Why wouldn't it be Han and Leia? They are more obvious, seeing as <spoiler>Luke and Leia are siblings</spoiler>

Also Zombie wedding toppers are cool.

Why wouldn't it be Han and Leia? They are more obvious, seeing as <spoiler>Luke and Leia are siblings</spoiler>

Man way to spoil the ending. :) There were Han and Leia ones as well but there were also Luke and Leia ones which just creeped us out. Maybe that would work for a Gremlin wedding though :)

Ok, Luke and Leia is just wrong. So much creepier than zombies.

These are ridiculously cool. Great job. If they happen to send you a picture of the full cake with these on top please post it. I'd love to see that.

Definitely. I mean, I'd love to see it too.

Now, they aren't getting married for a few months yet (they planned ahead really well, as one should do for a wedding). But if they send me photos of these guys on the cake, I'll make sure to let you know.

Man way to spoil the ending. :) There were Han and Leia ones as well but there were also Luke and Leia ones which just creeped us out. Maybe that would work for a Gremlin wedding though :)

Holy crap! That's a perfect ability for Mami Lacroix (you know, the Abuela Ortega copy that is going to appear someday.)

"why ain't you married when you got a pefectly good brother at home?" target Kin moves into base to base contact with ophelia and gains reactivate.

• 8 months later...