Munkey's Little Painting Blog

MunkeyKungFu

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sorry about the pics, the joys of trying to hold in one hand and then focus and click on the iphone in the other. I really need t get a proper camera.

The skin was done tallern flesh, ogryn wash, then tallern flesh again leaving the was showing in the resesses, elf flesh highlight and then a few spots of 50:50 elf flesh:skull white as a final highlight

Don't shout I know this isn't malifaux but our gaming club are running a tournament in 2 months time and I have strangely decided to play in it with a new blood angels army.......

5640157037_5a6124a232_z.jpg

I best get started.

two months....easy!! ;)

Sweet load of models though Munkey...good luck! You can still post your progress on here though.

I remember being faced with a shed load of boxes this time last year. I have got 1500pts of Space MArines, my Raven Guard successor chapter...The Talons of Deliverance.

But a friend was getting out of the hobby and offered me his unwanted SM's. Cost me £100 but there was a lot...similar to the pile you had there, but mainly infantry, dreads and speeders.

It was just too daunting to start, and when I discovered Malifaux, i traded it all to feed my addiction! Now I just have almost 100 Malifaux figures to paint......

Nice job on the Governors Proxy. I am working on mine currently and needed some inspiration.

He is easy one of my favourite malifaux models to paint, really nice and really easy to paint as well :D

As for the blood angels, even with the 15% discount I got it still cost an aweful lot lmfao

• 2 months later...

Its alive!!!!!!!!

Thats right boys and girls, i'm back on the wagon. With work and my attempts to break my body I am back painting stuff :D

I will hopefully spam a load of what I have been painting over the next few days, unfortunately it's not malifaux but hey.

However I am paiting my guild again.

I managed to smash the Watcher out this morning and here it is :D Just a quick touch up here and there and then a gloss coat and it will be ready to join the ranks

5915016783_cfd5f7a84c_z.jpg

5915016307_5ee0be0288_z.jpg

Really cool. That is a lot to paint! How went the tournament?

I didn't end up playing in the end. I ended up work 25 odd days straight leading up to it so I had no time to play, ended up helping run the thing instead. I'm probably half way through painting the blood angels atm. Have a tournament in October to go to so new extended deadline!

I'm on a role...

Judge has now been based

5926895970_87e02dfc8a_z.jpg

As have the last 2 death marshals

5926893060_bd5954a3c0_z.jpg

5926331795_34a9f4aa91_z.jpg

And the guardian is finished. Words cannot explain how much I hate this model. It was a pain in the arse to put together and pin and it was a pain in the arse to paint being so damned fragile, but perseverance pays off and it is finished.

5926894326_4e3be1f7d6_z.jpg

And all together now...

5926334655_593cab241e_b.jpg

So what is still on the table to do.

* Executioner

*Lucius

*Guild Guard

*Lawyer

*R. Hoffman

*Austringer 1

*Hunter

And just because the list wasn't long enough maelstrom are packaging the following for me..

*Injun Joss

*Austringer 2

*Guild Guard Blister

*Drill Sergeant

Oh and there may be an icy update coming sooner rather than later *Wink Wink* Put it this way the henchman application is written up and awaiting the finishing touches :P

Edited by MunkeyKungFu