The keeper and Yazza sitting in a Tree, B U I L D I N G their own little gaming table

the keeper

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty certain that the sewer was only working while they added the water effects :P

Pretty nice otherwise, although somewhat nasty to drop your miniatures..

Oh and really nice work on it, nice to see such impressive and fast progression.

Now give us some full-scale pictures to let us have a better overview, thank you :P

I'm pretty certain that the sewer was only working while they added the water effects :P

Pretty nice otherwise, although somewhat nasty to drop your miniatures..

Oh and really nice work on it, nice to see such impressive and fast progression.

Now give us some full-scale pictures to let us have a better overview, thank you :P

And Wodschow is right, the film was from when we were casting the water effects, its nice and solid now, so no ruining models for us.

It may look like fast progress. But we have been working on this project for more than half a year. Between work, girlfriend and gaming we don't have great amounts of time.

And be patient about the full scale pictures, we will post a lot after crisis, till then you will have to do with what we give you (please fill in evil laughter)

To celebrate Yazza becoming a henchmen I will post 2 pictures today (fill in some more evil laughter)

first a view from the graveyard. (and before somebody asks the white with yellow thing is a candle.)

graveyard-1.jpg

And then the drilling tower!

DSC01856copy.jpg

Edited by the keeper

:adore:I've registered on this forum because I just went to Crisis and was so impressed with the board that I wanted to see the process of making it .

Let me tell you something ...the pictures you have seen here don't do the board any justice !!!

It should be in a museum for master scenery makers ! It is the best I've ever seen. The attention to detail was incredible. The total scene made absolute sense in size and detail. It was a perfect intriguing mix of western victorian steampunk detailed with beautiful color.

It was a world all on it's own with NO competition ! :bigthumb:

And not only the board was the best ever but the makers were also dressed in steampunk gear :) .

Congratulations to the makers ! you are allowed to be proud ..it is absolutely gorgeous !

Edited by steampunk

:adore:I've registered on this forum because I just went to Crisis and was so impressed with the board that I wanted to see the process of making it .

Let me tell you something ...the pictures you have seen here don't do the board any justice !!!

It should be in a museum for master scenery makers ! It is the best I've ever seen. The attention to detail was incredible. The total scene made absolute sense in size and detail. It was a perfect intriguing mix of western victorian steampunk detailed with beautiful color.

It was a world all on it's own with NO competition ! :bigthumb:

And not only the board was the best ever but the makers were also dressed in steampunk gear :) .

Congratulations to the makers ! you are allowed to be proud ..it is absolutely gorgeous !

just back from "crisis"

i'm only saying - This board is sick

and indeed, the pictures dont do justice to the board in real life.

great board, great guys (and colette :-) )

aaaaah, that hits the spot :D

comments on crisis were indeed amazing, to bad we keep getting stuffed in the back cos some "rivalry" between our club and the one behind crisis

none the less lots found their way to our board, even people who normally only do historical and typically would care less for something fantasy forgot that for a moment

( even saying in a polite way "shodd of with that strange fantasy game, how is that board been done :" :D)

and now for a break :D in scenery building and getting those crew done

Here's a couple pictures, plenty more will probably be posted by Yazza and The Keeper (also going to have them post Colette :P)

sdc11252m.jpg

The table in it's entirety. There's thousands of tiny details that cannot be seen this way.

sdc11263v.jpg

Nico getting ready to board the train!

sdc11264g.jpg

Kirai in front of the noodle shop.

sdc11266.jpg

Gremlins are about to ambush the train. Note how they piled a huge stack of dynamite on the tracks. Also note how they forgot to light them. :P

sdc11267.jpg

Francisco encounters company in front of Le Boudoir Noir.

sdc11268v.jpg

Crews present were: Som'er Teeth Jones and his Gremlins, Lilith and her Nephilim, Rasputina and her ice creatures, The Ortega family, Nicodem and his zombie horde, Zoraida and Silurids and Kirai and her spirits.

sdc11254d.jpg

Of course, we were dressed up for the occasion. I was a Crooked Man. I'll let the others decide for themselves whether they will post their outfits on here.

Well Crisis is over, and man we had a blast.

The amount of people coming by to have a chat with us was really flattering, and special thanks to the people of the forums who came by.

But between all the talking and the gaming I forgot to take pictures. I have taken some, but not nearly as much as I wanted to.....

So here we go,

The Table.....

76846_1612763112410_1036253109_31695331_7305235_n.jpg

A view from the swamp. My gremlins are advancing to go deal with rasputina and nicodemus (which they failed horribly)

76644_1612763392417_1036253109_31695333_3790278_n.jpg

Here is me trying to get my flying warpig to go and slaughter Rasputina (at this point I had taken of my costume because it was so damn hot,

I'm afraid we didn't take a picture of me as Hamelin, not that I was very convincing :))

73196_10150292199480088_522720087_15690041_7055463_n.jpg

a view at the street, you see Nemstae Butcher's shop (something nobody knows is that Nemstae had a secret message in his name that hints what he really does....)

75167_1612763512420_1036253109_31695334_3408912_n.jpg

Le Boudoir Noir, The Bayou's Bountiful Brothel. You just have got to love that name

39515_1612763632423_1036253109_31695335_2228842_n.jpg

And a view of the swamp, and my nice train wagons.

73140_1612763832428_1036253109_31695336_5160017_n.jpg

Now for the magnificent, the amazing Colette..... you can't really see it but she is holding a mechanical dove Yazza made (Yazza and Grahnar are standing in the back, Its a shame but its the only picture of Yazza we have. He was a steampunk miner.)

148644_1611917851279_1036253109_31693266_7741813_n.jpg

Of course There were lots of other demo games and shops. There also was a booth of world works. They had some really nice stuff on display.

DSC01890.jpg

DSC01889.jpg

I hope you enjoyed these pictures. If you want more you will have to go and bug Yazza. The Table will now be presented in his show window for a couple of months before it is move to our gamestore and we can start playing on it.

be prepared for a rush of pics :D building it in the display window an photographing every building on its own in details

anyone who ever get in antwerp, belgium, the window is located near the corner of the sudermanstraat and the begaardestraat

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=nl&geocode=&q=antwerpen,+belgium&sll=39.135386,-76.619339&sspn=0.271627,0.598755&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Antwerpen,+Vlaams+Gewest,+Belgi%C3%AB&ll=51.219571,4.404244&spn=0.000857,0.002339&z=19

Wonderful work fellows! You really have justified to write your names in the "most impressive works ever"-book for sure!

The table is so incredible and you put so much love into the details that the months of work you have invested really payed off!

I love it and as it looks, the others love it too :D

I just don't know what else to say except: Really nice costumes as well (very nice Collette... uh dress ;) )

I hope you won't stop building such wonderful terrains, so we get to drool more and more for additions!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: