How many Book 1 Masters Do you own?

Berman

I've got all of book 1 but Perdita (getting so I counted her for the poll), Vicktoria (Want but didn't put her in the poll), Leveticus and Zorida, who I have no interest in.

Book 2 I have Colette, Dreamer, and Kirai, plan to get the gremlins, the freikorps, molly, the arcanist henchman, and the guild henchman. Hoffman, Hamelin, and the puppet guy for Neverborn don't interest me enough.

Storing all that is a major pain...

When I started I had Seamus, McM, Nicodem, Lady J, Zoriada, Lilith, Rasputina and Marcus but I've now cut it down to just the Ressers and added Leveticus (might as well when you play ressers!). Trying to keep my model-spendage to a minimum on the lead up to christmas but I can forsee Lucius and/or Hamelin in my future.

Having given up GW entirelly for malifaux due to lack of space.. i now find myself with every master from book 1 (every model option other than hooded rider actually) and currently every model from book 2 that has reached uk stores so far alongside the nightmare LCB.

Thankfully they are such good sculpts i've managed to distract my gf with them and get her to start painting them too. She's new at it but really quickly passing me in painting skill and is even letting me continue getting more, surprising the difference in attitude to malifaux models compared to my former space marine companies.

I've got 6 Book1 Masters, but the truth is that I only got 2 crews, Viks' (I counted them as 2 individual Masters btw) and Seamus'.

The other Masters I've got (Lady J., Criid and Lilith) it's only because I liked their models, but I've got no interest (yet) on playing them.

She's new at it but really quickly passing me in painting skill and is even letting me continue getting more, surprising the difference in attitude to malifaux models compared to my former space marine companies.

All due to the difference of scale. We've got so few models that we get to play with that we can put time into each one to make it look awesome. On the other hand, once you've painted one marine... You've got a bunch more to go with the exact same paint job.

• 4 weeks later...

Got So'mer (and Ophelia), Lilith, and 'Doria. Lilith and 'Do-tits were kinda impulse buys, but I wanna paint them up, and maybe sell them to someone here in Japan to get people playing it here.

As for other masters...

Guild seems kinda, bleh.

Ressers, if it isn't green or it doesn't oink, I don't wanna summon it.

Arcanists... no thanks.

Neverborn... I like the concept of Slurids, but that's it.

Other Outcasts, while mercs/von seem interesting, I really don't like painting humans

Can't wait to see January's releases, and what a possible book 3 will bring to the Gremmies.