What is your main faction?

wizuriel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've recently, after the long an arduous task of reading all the fluff and staring at pictures for hours on end, settled on the Aracanists as my main faction.

I have a full Gremlin crew, Pandora and Zoraida but there is just something about mechanical spiders, three headed cats, molemen, and giant ice creatures that stole my heart.

After playing my first game with Pandora this weekend it was a close call though. I'm also waiting on the new dolls to come out. Really looking forward to playing Zoraida with them.

Wait...focus. Arcanists. Yes. Ramos is the man.

Replace 'lawn' with swamp...

Can you imagine it now? Big Z on her porch with a gremlin aiming its shotgun at some Earthsiders... screaming "Get your damn shoes off my swamp!"

It's funny because Som'er Teeth is specifically able to join Brawl crews with Zorida the Hottie.

I can see them violating rule number one of owning a house: No upholstery on the front lawn! :P

Yeah, I find the relative lack of Guild support interesting. They form the majority in my neck of the woods. I'm ass deep in Facist pigs.

Which reminds me: Please, someone model Gremlin piglets in Guild Guard uniforms; wearing the hat, at least! tongue1.gif

Edited by Hatchethead

Yeah, I find the relative lack of Guild support interesting. They form the majority in my neck of the woods. I'm ass deep in Facist pigs.

Which reminds me: Please, someone model Gremlin piglets in Guild Guard uniforms; wearing the hat, at least! tongue1.gif

I belive that's the new outcast master :P

Sir muttonchops 3rd

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

We aim to displease :)

Honestly I think the numbers tend to fluctuate a lot based on whats out.

When the game first came out Guild was king. Mostly because people generally do not like to proxy and Guild had the most models out at the time and out the longest. As other models came out for other factions they lost popularity. In part because they were so popular and in part because I think a lot of people see them as the games easy button.

That being said I bet we see a Guild resurgence once Hoffman comes out. Although I think of the 4 factions the Guild got the least amount of "must have" new units. I anticipate a large boost to Arcanist and Neverborn players as the units in the new book come out for sure.

We aim to displease :)

Honestly I think the numbers tend to fluctuate a lot based on whats out.

When the game first came out Guild was king. Mostly because people generally do not like to proxy and Guild had the most models out at the time and out the longest. As other models came out for other factions they lost popularity. In part because they were so popular and in part because I think a lot of people see them as the games easy button.

That being said I bet we see a Guild resurgence once Hoffman comes out. Although I think of the 4 factions the Guild got the least amount of "must have" new units. I anticipate a large boost to Arcanist and Neverborn players as the units in the new book come out for sure.

I actually rather agree with this, the guild is a bit of an easy button to me, but I really do enjoy their play style more than anything, and the only real models I'm looking forward to are the guild hounds, ryle, and the guard captains... nstill, I bleed red (because I'm a damn human!!!)

I actually rather agree with this, the guild is a bit of an easy button to me, but I really do enjoy their play style more than anything, and the only real models I'm looking forward to are the guild hounds, ryle, and the guard captains... nstill, I bleed red (because I'm a damn human!!!)

Yeah I really like them too but I know that I get a little flak for them being easy to play. I am really looking forward to Abuala because I just love the Ortegas.

god I want her so bad, just cant help my self from wanting to cast "Play nice" every turn... plus I'd shotgun wedding the convict gunslinger

I find the Excuitioner takes to marrying into the family well. I imagine he is marrying Perditas older less attractive cousin.

You marry him in and do an Alpha Strike activation with him, Abuala, Perdita and the Totem. Use obey to overcome his major drawback(his slowness) and get him wherever he needs to be do wreck your enemies.

I find the Excuitioner takes to marrying into the family well. I imagine he is marrying Perditas older less attractive cousin.

You marry him in and do an Alpha Strike activation with him, Abuala, Perdita and the Totem. Use obey to overcome his major drawback(his slowness) and get him wherever he needs to be do wreck your enemies.

Perhaps we need to begin a thread upon Marrying strats and silly fluff-related back stories?