Starting Leveticus

nikodamus

untill i get my hands on an ashes and dust (good modle with levi), then at 35 ss i tend to go

levi: just kill's everything but slow

rusty alice: rapid fire is nice, especialy if you can get a few hed shots, also anothere souce of spas, and can reactivate things.

4 spas: really week, but they can move suprisingly quick, and wants they become a De your on a roll, it can heal by atacking, or kill things for spas, and dont over look his pulse or aura.

rotten bell: keep her near levi and rusty, and just pull peaple towords there death

jack daw: i know he can be a saw subject, but i love him, with rusty you can just cut throught peaples hands and kill of models, also really good for holding a area cus he so tough to kill and with levi and rusty you get a 9 card hand or something, witch is a big advantage.

also im a fan of necro punks for there crazzy speed, dogs cus there cheep wifs, im not so keen on killjoy but he does eat things up and bete noir is a monster as long as you dont stick her right in the middle of a fight, thats just what i like though.

i have heard of peaple using joss, spiders (instant peralize), steamborg, peackeeper, ryle and the ss miner, i have heard good things about all of these depending on what you want your crew to do

Levi's main list is pretty much set in stone. Only situations I'd avoid taking a set of SPAs is against heavy AoE masters like Sonnia, in which case running them is just asking to lose 12 points at the click of a finger. Jack is fantastic, especially with his interaction between Arcane Resevoir and Levi's resurrection mechanic. Him and Alyce have you drawing 9 cards on turn one ^^

Not quite sure where to go myself beyond these models. Just waiting on ashes for the forseeable future. Levi on his own is a total powerhouse, you just really need to get to grips with when you should and should not plan to die.

Currently, I am also thinking about getting the box + Jack Daw. I was, however, wondering whether or not additional hanged might be useful. Makes the boost from Jack them shine or is it just a huge point sinkhole? It seems like a pretty big investment for 30 - 35ss scraps.

Another quick Levi question. Can anyone tell me why Levi and Alyce are soulless. I have read the stories from book 1 + half of the stories of book 2 but I couldn't find a clue about that. From book 1, Levi also seems to be a rather nice guy and not like an evil steampunk necromancer which his rules suggest. Is there any additional stuff on him fluffwise?

i wouldnt bother with more hanged there not what levi is looking for really, even with the buff from jack, if you want more adaptability i would buy some necro punks cus there so quick and cheep, good for location capturs and stuff, or some belles for there lure, i know it seams like a waste, 4 ss jus for lure but it is well worth it with levi

he works but dosnt realy have any synergy, when you take a necro punk it lets you have alot off mobility witch levi cant normaly, so there good, and the belle's work really well to counter levi's short range so there good, but the teddy dosnt fill a missing role, or enhance an already strong role, so its good for its points like it is in any crew but its not better than its points in a levi list like some things are (bete noir, killjoy, jack), just my opinion

if they are near anything eles then you can chain to them, like a double blast can be chained to hit some of them and esaly kill 1 or 2, and pulse atacks can hurt them, there arnt meany, but there out there and if your not a de when they get to you then your toast, against blasty nasty crews like sonnia and raspy your better of going killjoy/ bette, maybe a necro punk if you want a guy to suicide next to the master and then activate them next to eat them up

if they are near anything eles then you can chain to them, like a double blast can be chained to hit some of them and esaly kill 1 or 2, and pulse atacks can hurt them, there arnt meany, but there out there and if your not a de when they get to you then your toast, against blasty nasty crews like sonnia and raspy your better of going killjoy/ bette, maybe a necro punk if you want a guy to suicide next to the master and then activate them next to eat them up

Exactly. A decent hit from a blast can paste a SPA and since they like to be bunched up multiple can be hit in one blast.