Lord Chompy Bits... family friendly...

blkdymnd

So, when I first saw Dreamer and Lord Chompy Bits, it kept ringing familiar with me. Then, when I was watching my 5 year old one day, I figured out why. Because the model completely reminds me of Sully and Boo!

sully-boo.jpg

So, I will be doing my Lord Chompy Bits as Sully and Boo. I've started the skintones tonight and will be getting the purple spots laid out soon.

It was a no brainer to me since the relationship between Sully & Boo and Lord Chompy Bits & Dreamer were pretty similar. Sully would pop out of Boo's closet as a monster in her dreams, and Lord Chompy Bits pops out of Dreamers head as he dreams. And the way both Dreamer and Boo are carried around is incredibly similar. So, here we go. Here is the WIP so far:

LCB.jpg

I'll keep this updated as I go....

Im waiting for a paint recipe on Sully's hair...

I had thought about greenstuffing some hair onto Lord Chompy, but figured it would take too long and not sure my feeble greenstuffing skills were up to the task.

The build on the skintones so far is Vallejo Scurf Green, PP's Meredius Blue, and PP's Arcane Blue. I may do one final highlight to lighten up the skin a bit more, not sure yet. I'll decide once I get the purple spots on.

hey that door link is real nice,

it made me find this shop

http://www.oldgloryminiatures.com/products.asp?cat=574

but now iam wodnering, it says its 25mm, isnt malifaux 30mm scale aprox?

wouldnt the buildigns look to small?

can anyone check? it love to order me a few of those :)

sry for hijacking your thread, but i must say i love your LCB, might try a blueish paitnjob for mine now... ;)

yes the knuckleduster one says so, but the store i linekd to (was mentioned on the knuckledusters site) is for 25mm western buildings,

so iam curious if it would fit, cause its pretty neat stuff but id hate to order it and pay large shippign stuff (iam in europe) to find out it looks silly...

again, nice LCB and sry for hijacking ;)

yes the knuckleduster one says so, but the store i linekd to (was mentioned on the knuckledusters site) is for 25mm western buildings,

so iam curious if it would fit, cause its pretty neat stuff but id hate to order it and pay large shippign stuff (iam in europe) to find out it looks silly...

again, nice LCB and sry for hijacking ;)

Opps, sorry - misunderstood - the Old Glory would be a tad small for 28mm.