Sewer Terrain Board (finished) pic heavy

Kaine

So, by now i'm sick of seeing little plaster blocks, and i'm definitely taking a few weeks off any more terrain work, before i finish the city board.

At least i would if i didnt discover a last minute hitch with the final board section (bottom right first pic), couple of issues with it,

1. The wall is one row to low :(

2. The marker used to mark out the section reacted with the airbrush paint and dry'd showing through once the water effect went on, too late to fix it now, will need to redo that board from scratch :(

Anyway, other than that i'm reasonably happy with it, not sure if i like it better than the ruins board or not....

A few minor bits to tidy up, but here it is.

swf1.jpg

swf2.jpg

swf3.jpg

swf4.jpg

Not everyone can fit everywhere :)

swf5.jpg

swf6.jpg

swf7.jpg

swf8.jpg

swf9.jpg

swf10.jpg

Let me know what you think, thanks

Looks pretty slick. If you were to do it again, what would you do differently?

In the case of the sewer board probably try and make it a bit more modular, in order to make the theme work and the boards unique i didnt make it as modular as i would like.

The first board i made (the ruins) will work in pretty much any combination of the modules, this one is much more fixed to one pattern, although it will rotate well (i.e. you can play from any side).

The third board, the city is pretty modular, but only 2/9 modules done so far.

Thanks for the all the feedback.

I've started having a few ideas for the next project, i might park the city board for now (i'm worried it will end up too enclosed).

I'm possibly thinking about some sort of board where the majority of the board forms one building/ruin, i.e. the centre 3 tiles.

Re-reading both books for ideas atm.

Thanks for the all the feedback.

I've started having a few ideas for the next project, i might park the city board for now (i'm worried it will end up too enclosed).

I'm possibly thinking about some sort of board where the majority of the board forms one building/ruin, i.e. the centre 3 tiles.

Re-reading both books for ideas atm.

that sounds like a grate idea . i can't wait to c some pictures of it .

Nicodem's Observatory would be perfect.

You've got the outside garden area.

Then the walls that enclose the observatory.

Plus the courtyard within.

And then the observatory itself. Not to mention the various buildings that would no doubt be found within the walls.

Man, that makes me excited to make!